Chapter Four- New Friends

When the Leaf's Hokage said my name I was confused as to why he knew my name... Could I have known him when I was little? I did visit this village a lot when I was younger didn't I...

Then it hit me. He used to show Seto (You're brother!) and I around the village. He treated me like a daughter and I used to make flower crowns for him when I visited.

When he stood up from his seat and walk towards me I didn't hesitate and walked towards him and hugged him and he hugged back hard as if I could disappear from him any second.

"... I... I thought you were dead..?" He said quietly.

"... I'm breathing ain't I?" Was my response as he gave out a laugh.

"Yes... Yes you are." He said smiling.

-----Naruto Pov-----

After I had followed that strange group to the Hokage building they had walked inside and shut the door. I walked quietly to the door, trying not to make any sound, and leaned against the door with my ear pressed up to it to hear clearly.

'Can't they speak up? I can't hear anything!' I thought as a pout made it's way to my tanned face.

'Wait, I think I hear something... I hear footsteps...'

...

'CRAP! Move! Move! Move!' I thought while panicking as the door was pried open making me fall flat on my face.

"... You got to be kidding me... This is our guide! This must be a joke!" The girl with orange hair (Arekushisu) snapped while her arms were folded as she had a look of disapproval as she looked at the orange lump me on the ground.

Meanwhile the (h/c) girl face palmed.

----- Your Pov

The boy that had fallen got up into the criss-cross position and looked questionably at Arekushisu when she said guide... Did he not know or did someone not tell him?

"Guide..? Who are you calling a guide pip squeak!" The blonde hair boy with blue eyes and whisker-like marks on his face yelled at her in response while jumping up in a defense manner.

"Pip squeak! Pip squeak! Who are you to call me pip squeak? I nearly as tall as you shorty!" Arekushisu yelled in a squeaky voice which him laugh at her while chanting "pip squeak" over and over again while Arekushisu was trying kill him but was hold back by Kotetsu.

"This is our guide?" I asked Old man.

"Hai, he is. It's punishment for trying to eavesdrop..." Old man answered.

"Oh..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Naruto, the blonde boy from earlier, showed us around the village Arekushisu had warmed up to him, not that she'll admit that... He showed us from the Hokage office all the way to the ninja academy which I was happy to see.

"-Yaaaawwwn- And now our final stop!" Naruto yelled happily as we stopped by a small restaurant called Ichiraku Ramen. I haven't had that sense I was little...

We walked in and sat on the bar stools, Arekushisu being the small seven year old we know had trouble getting up so I picked her up and placed her on the stool. She let out a huff and crossed her arms.

'What. No thank you?' I sighed. 'I'm not her guardian anymore but I'm still as protective as a mother.' I thought. Noizu and Kasai were lounging outside near the shop resting.