04

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"I'm so glad to be home!" i sighed as i threw myself onto my sofa in my apartment as oscar and lily joined me.

"I missed your apartment, it's so cosy." lily giggled.

"Yeah it's nice." oscar smiled as he put his feet up on my coffee table.

"Oi feet down! Dirty." i shouted smacking oscar's feet.

"Jesus sorry." oscar sighed as he stood up grabbing our bags and taking them to my room and the spare room.

I unpacked most of my clothes but leaving a few in the suitcase. I tried to call madelyn to see if she was okay but she didn't reply. Weird...

"SOPHIA WHAT ARE WE HAVING FOR DINNER?" oscar shouted from the living room.

I sighed as i rolled out of bed waking to him, "There's probably no food in, we can order something?"

"Yeah, maccies?" he smirked at me and lily as i took a seat beside her on the sofa.

"YES" lily squeeled happily.

As we shoved a burger in our mouths, we caught up on our shows we watched before heading to bed for an early night.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

I wore a white long dress with a pair of grey and white dunks as i hated heels at races. I then curled my hair and applied some light makeup before adding my favourite lipgloss.

"You ready?" lily smiled as she stood at my door oscar standing moodily behind her.

"Hurry up." he frowned.

"Aren't you happy?" i laughed as i grabbed my bag walking out of my room.

"Mm." he mumbled as he opened the door for us.

I locked up my apartment before joining oscar and lily in his mclaren.

Scanning my pass to enter the paddock, i made a stop at a few of the garages saying hi to the girls and the drivers.

"Is that my favourite aussie?" daniel smiled as he walked up beside me.

"Hello you!" i smiled giving him a quick hug.

"Don't tell oscar i said that!" he laughed hugging me back.

"I won't don't you worry, How have you been?" i asked as he walked me to the mclaren garage.

"Been good, racing i haven't been doing the best but you know." he smiled.

"Ah well hope you do well today danny!" i said patting his shoulder before saying goodbye and heading inside the garage.

"Where did you go?" oscar asked from his seat beside the engineers.

"Just catching up." i smiled, oscar replying with a nod before turning back to whatever he was doing. "Hey lils."