19

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

I made my way into the paddock beside alex, carmen and rebecca. Leo ran beside alex making us laugh.

"He's adorable." carmen smiled.

"I know, he's grown so much!" alex smiled as she picked up her and charles' dog.

"How old is he now?" i asked petting leo.

"Nearly 2 months old."

"I want a dog!" rebecca awed.

"Everyone getting one! Alex and charles now pierre and kika." carmen laughed as we waited in line for our coffees.

"I feel like every girl needs an animal to sleep with." i giggled, remembering coco who was living her best life with her sitter.

"That's so true." alex smiled as we grabbed our coffee.

"Us girls need a summer catch up." rebecca said sipping her coffee.

"I agree, we can sort one out, see you girls later!" alex waved as her, rebecca and carmen headed to the garages.

I made my way into the mclaren garage, i waved at some of the team. I knocked on lando's door.

"Come in."

I smiled as i opened the door, he sat on his desk chair on his phone. He placed it down as he looked at me.

"Hey you." he said as he hugged my waist.

"Hey, how you feeling?" i asked sitting down on the sofa.

He shrugged, tapping his fingers against the desk, "Practice was okay, just hoping i do good in quali."

I sighed as i rubbed his leg, "You'll do amazing lan, i have a good feeling."

He nodded, smiling, "Okay, yeah, i better go get ready."

I nodded as i followed him out to the garage, i smiled at lily who was stood beside oscar. Who still wouldn't look at me.

"Ready?" i asked lando as he zipped his suit up.

"Yeah." he smiled.

I kissed his cheek as he placed on his helmet. I joined lily at our usual seats.

"I've missed you!" she smiled as she side hugged me.

"I know i've missed you two, how have you been?"

"I've been good, saw my family for a bit, has a little holiday. Was fun. How was your summer?"

"That's good lils. And ours was good, went to greece with lando then we met max and p in ibiza it was a nice break."

"I'm glad, how are you doing about the oscar thing?"

I shrugged as i glanced over to the screen, oscar and lando starting their laps. "Okay i guess, i think i might try to speak to him after the race tomorrow."