09

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

The sun shone brightly through the blinds of the balcony, i rubbed my eyes as i looked around the room.

This isn't my room...

I looked to the side of me and lando norris lay there peacefully asleep, one hand wrapped around my waist.

I sighed laying my head back on his chest.

"Hey.." lando mumbled his morning voice cracking.

"Morning." i smiled looking up at him, his hand brushing the hair out of my face.

"What times your flight?" he asked sitting up and stretching, loose curls hung over his forehead.

"Uhm 12 i think?" i said grabbing my phone from the side table.

11:02am

"Oh fuck!" i said jumping out of the bed grabbing my stuff, "Im so sorry but if oscar's sees im missing and i miss the flight-"

"Soph, it's fine, I'll see you in england." he smiled placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay bye lando." i smiled as i shut the door behind me.

I took the elevator back to my room.

"Where have you been?" oscar asked, glaring at me, as he stood outside my room.

"Uhm... i was."

"Actually, forget i asked i think i know." he replied a disgusted look on his face.

"Right, im gonna go like...get sorted."

"Okay." he nodded walking back into his room.

I sighed as i headed inside to get ready for the flight back.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

We had been back in england for a couple days now, lily was back at school and oscar had been at mclaren most days.

Today i was joining him as Tia wanted a meeting with me.

I hadn't spoken to Lando since that morning in miami so i was hoping he was there.

"Hello the piastris, how are you both?" zack said with a smile as we entered.

"We're good, you okay zack?" i smiled as we walked up to the meeting room.

"Yeah all good." he replied, opening the door for us.

"Hi tia!" i grinned taking a seat beside oscar at the meeting table.

"Hey you two, just waiting on lando." she smiled typing away on her computer.

Lando was coming... this would be awkward.

5 minutes later, the door opened revealing lando walking in. His eyes locked with mine as he gave me a small smile.

"Great, we're all here, let's get started." tia sighed closing her laptop. "So, we wanted you guys to do some media today, you know a few tiktok's, instagram post that sort of thing."