| 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

200+ votes and 30 + comments
target  for next chapter

If there was an award of the most disgusting day, then that award goes to me

If there was an award of the most disgusting day, then that award goes to me .seriously, Today is the worst day of my life.

First, my fight with that kunwar sa .

Second, I have to complete some work in an NGO and that consumes lots of time due to which I'm late.

Thirdly, because I'm late so, I miss the bus and I have to pay an extra 50 rupees for the ricksha.

That was the worst day of my life. As I entered the living room saw baba and Bhai were already present in the living room. Why not it 8 already.

" Anu aa gai," said Baba, which brought a smile on my face. I moved near him and sat beside him while he took me in a warm hug.
( Anu you came)

" Hmm " I murmured.

" Anu mujhe kuch puchna hai," said Maa while coming outside from the kitchen. I look towards her. She's looking serious.
( Anu, I want to ask you something)

" Ji," I said.
( Yes)

" Come here, "She said as I freely move in front of her.

" Didn't you misbehave with Meena, Aunty?" said Maa. Now I got to know Meena Aunty already filled my maa's ear.

" No," I said .

And that's the truth. I just said the fact to her.

" Don't lie to me, Anu. She told me everything about how you misbehave. She was  saying to her that keep eyes on your daughter. She will run away with someone, and do you know her daughter is the most sincere and good? unlike you," she said, which broke my heart.

I am cognizant that it is not the first time, but I still.

“She’s a better daughter than me?” I said slowly.

" I said the truth, and she's an ambitious girl who knows her goals in her life, unlike you who always lay inside your bed," she said, which shattered my heart.

She again chose society against her daughter.

" Sudha enough, abhi abhi aae hai or dant rahe ho aap meri ladki ko ," said baba .
( Sudha enough, she just came now and you scold her )

He's the only person who knows me

" I'm saying is true, Anand Ji. She never takes her life seriously and always acts childish; Sneha is doing well in her career, having a stable job, and she's doing work in an NGO only," she said.

That's enough. I will let no one degrade me

“Maa, when you initially advised me to pursue arts instead of commerce, I remained silent, but later I discovered that Sneha also opted for arts. It’s alright, but when I achieved 85 percent and she achieved 87 percent, you reprimanded me and said I didn’t do well, but it’s alright. I wanted to choose the business field but you insisted me to  choose the government field but it's ok I did that also . but when I worked in NGO you were not happy I chose my happiness for the first time maa but you were also not happy with that because Sneha didn't select for the  government job so  she's now receptionist in a reputed company and you are proud of her instead of me "I almost whisper where I can see guilty in her eyes but I'm not down yet.