𝟐𝟑| 𝐏𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐢

Please comment and vote💗

My morning was never so pleasant and beautiful until now because now I have my beautiful wife in my arms, sleeping peacefully.

My aaradhya was sleeping peacefully in my arms without worrying about the outside world. It's almost nine in the morning, and I'm still in my bed looking towards my sleeping beauty for the past two hours, and I never skipped my gym.

She is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. Her hair cascaded over the pillows, and some were kissing her cheeks, a slight smudge of vermillion. Some also rested on my shoulder, with parted lips, inhaling breath. To put it simply, she is breathtakingly beautiful.

I just want to hold her in my arms and never let her go. I look at the clock which is hanging on the wall .it's quite late. I have to wake her up, and I know she will not wake up early.

"Babygirl," I said while tapping her cheeks where she furrowed in her sleep and snuggled more.

" Babygirl wakes up," I said again.

" Maa, please minutes more," she said in her morning voice, which turned me on.

What? now her morning voice is turning me on

Control Abhiveer

" Babygirl, it's me, your veer," I said while she opened her eyes and again closed them.

Cute!

She rubbed them only to get wider and shocked, and she sat with a jerk and started looking here and there while I also sat beside her.

" What happened?" I said and placed my hand on her lower back, but she got up from the bed and ran inside the closet, making me worried.

What happened to her?

I moved behind her where I saw her taking out her outfit from her luggage and running inside the bathroom

Must be getting ready.

So, I headed towards the washroom, which was inside my chamber, to get ready.

Following my shower, I proceeded towards my room, where she was not present, so I entered the closet only to witness her struggling with her saree. And crying

Wait, she's crying why?

" What happened, baby girl?" I said, but she again ignored me. I move towards her and hold her by her shoulder

" What happened?" I said, but again, she didn't say anything and was only crying, so I pulled her near me while cupping her cheeks.

" Kuch hua hai baby girl, tell me, " I said, and her eyes clouded with tears where I wiped the previous o
One.