|𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

250+ votes and 20+ comments on this chapter, only then you will get the next chapter.

It's an evening when the Nagar family is sitting except for Aaradhya and her brother, because they went to have street food because of AARADHYA'S wishes

It's an evening when the Nagar family is sitting except for Aaradhya and her brother, because they went to have street food because of AARADHYA'S wishes. Sudha and Anand were sitting in the common area and Ishki were sitting far away from them, talking to her mother.

An unexpected call on Anand's phone caught the attention of both husband and wife as they were not expecting any calls at this time.

" Kon hai," said Sudha while Anand pick the phone from the table .(Who's it)

" Pata nahi," he said and accepted the call.
( Don't know )

" Hello," said Anand.

" Hello, Anand nagar se baat ho rahi hai,?" said the person from the other side of the call.
( HELLO am I speaking to Anand Nagar?)

" Ji! Han aap kon" said Anand nagar.( Yes, and who are you)

" Namaste mei rajshri Aalok singh rathor baat kar rahi hu," said Rajshri where Aalok was sitting beside him with other family members except Abhiman, Manvi, Abhiveer, Vivaan and Vuyaan.
( Greetings, I'm Rajshri Aalok Singh rathor)

" Raj mata aap," said Anand, where Sudha furrowed her eyebrows when she heard his husband talk.

" Ji han mujhe aapse kuch jaruri baat karni thi, agar aap free hai toh abhi kar sakte hai ," said rajshri.
(Yes, I want to discuss something important with you)

" Ji han bole aap," said Anand, when Sudha came and sat beside her, where he put the call on speaker.
( Yes speak)

" Ji Hume aapki beti aaradhya bohot pasand aae hai, or mei soch Rahi thi ke mei aapke ladke ka haat aapne pote ke liye maang rahi hu ," said rajshri, makeing bit couple shock.
( We like your daughter Aardahya so much, so I was thinking of her getting her marry to my grandson)

" Lekin aap meri beti se kab mile," said Anand as this question was in his mind since she refers the marriage proposal
( But when did you meet my daughter)

Aardhya or anyone else didn't feel that the royal family was coming to her NGO.

" Hum kuch din phele he aaradhya ko NGO mei mile, Hume bohot pasand ae hai aapke ladki," said Rajshri.
( We met her in her NGO since then I have liked your daughter)

" Ji mei aesa kaise kuch bol sakte hai abhi " said Anand as. He doesn't want to trust anybody with her daughter.
( What can I say in this situation)

" Nahi hum milkar baat kar sakte hai, sirf bade log," said Rajshri, hoping that he would say yes. Anand looked towards his wife, who nodded her head.
( No, we can talk only to elder people)