Chapter 8

Andrew's eyes softened and he sighed.

"Maybe...there is a Church of Christ near your new home. Once your settled, I will... Be willing to take you to Church tommorrow," Andrew answered.

"Oh would you? Oh ThankYou! We would appreciate it, truly!" Reanee announced and everyone else chorused, "YEA!"

Andrew smiled. They soon arrived at their new home. They got their suitcases and bags and went to the front door together followering Andrew. He unlocked the door and they all entered.

"Wow big parlor like room!" Nate exclaimed.

Nell, Ned, and Angus started to laugh after looking at each other. Nate, Anabell, and Natalie joined in as Reanee closed the door. Andrew looked confused while Reanee just smiled.

"What is so funny?" Andrew asked.

"Sorry, family joke, you probably would not understand," Anabell replied as the laughter died down.

Andrew flinched and looked slightly hurt, but hid it before anyone else but Reanee noticed it.

"Oh! Well this place has five bedrooms, a den and three in a half bathrooms. I will wait here in the living room until you guys are settled. We need to talk about some important things," Andrew told Reanee, the stiffness back again.

Andrew left the room after Reanee nodded.

"Can the den become a family room?" Nell asked.

"Well, that depends, two sets will have to share a room if that happens," Reanee answered.

Silence then everyone nodded.

" You get the master bedroom, of course. Ned and Angus can share a room. Nell and I can share a room, too. Does this seem Ok?" Natalie asked.

Reanee looked around and the other agreed. They moved in and settled the house by the end of an hour. Reanee's charges went to the den and Reanee went to the living room. She found Andrew with his head back, staring at the ceiling. When she entered, he sat up and looked at her.

"Sorry, I hope we did not keep you from anything important," Reanee said, sitting beside him.

"No. My job right now is making sure you guys get situated," Andrew replied.

Anabell walked in.

"Anabell, could you watch the others while I take Reanee to some places?" Andrew asked.

Anabell looked at Reanee and asked silently, "Do you wish me too?"

Reanee nodded.

"Ok, I will get dinner started. Would you care to join us?" Anabell asked.

"Sorry, but thanks," Andrew answered as he stood up.

Anabell nodded and left, as did Reanee and Andrew. Since Andrew was in business mode, Reanee did not even try to get him to talk to her. Insurance, Rent, Phones, A Doctor, and A Dentist were taken care of. Andrew took her home afterwards. Before she left him, he gave her his number and she gave him hers.

"I will be here eight thirty tomorrow. Sunday School starts a nine and Service at ten. I will get you all in you classes," Andrew informed and Reanee nodded.

Reanee watched as Andrew drove away. Once he was gone she walked inside and joined her charges for dinner.

"Can we trust Andrew?" Natalie asked.

"Yes," Reanee replied.

"How can you be so sure. I have seen how you have reacted to him. He has you wondering about him and he is so stiff," Anabell pointed out.

"His eyes show that he is a good guy in a very rough time period of his life. I can not tell what he is dealing with at the moment though, but I can tell he is a shifter. He is not a bear though," Reanee informed.

"What kind of shifter is he?" Nell asked.

"I do not know," Reanee replied.

Silence!

"Ok, you trust him, so we will give him a chance," Nate replied and everyone else agreed.

"Thank You," Reanee replied.

The conversation turned to another subject. Dinner was finished and the dishes washed.

"Time for bed. Andrew will be picking us up a eight thirty," Reanee ordered.

Everyone went to bed.