Chapter 35

Montanna's POV
Its a week since I've been here and I hate it. I hate being isolated, I hate the fact I can't speak to anyone. I just want to see my family,friends&Kian. I hate being away from them. I even miss Malachi, I wonder if he knows I'm here. For the past few days I've been feeling weird. I feel tired most of the time and,feeling sick, having these pains around upper body. I think its because I haven't eaten in time. The food here is disgustingggg. But today I'm finally allowed visitors&to make phone calls. I've got a room mate but we barely speak. She just sits there looking depressed I try to create convo but she just doesn't reply.#AirGameStrongAsf.
I don't even know why shes locked up for. I don't even know her name.
I'm about to go for a shower when a police officer comes in. She's a woman btw.
Woman:"You've got a visitor".
Me:"Swear?Who?".
Woman:"Kian King, do you know him?".
Me:"Yeahhh".
At this moment I got the biggest grin on my face. I'm gassed on a next level right now. I Feel to buss a skank but nahhh.
Woman:"Follow me then".
Before I follow her I look in the tiny mirror on the wall. I look so clapped. I slysly Dont want to go. I don't want Kian seeing me like this. Its embarrassing.
Woman:"Hurry up, you look fine".
Skr,How did this woman just lie to me like that? How's she violating mee! You know lies go to hell right?
I screw her then follow her out. As we walk down this long ass corridor, I feel sharp pains in my head. I ignore it and continue walking till I get to the visitors room. As I enter I see Kian sitting down at the far end of the room. He stands up when he spots me and the biggest smile appears on his face. I miss seeing him like this. I walk towards him but then my eyes start going blurry. My heart starts beating rapidly and I start sweating like mad but I still continue going towards Kian.
Kian:"Montanna you okay?What's wrong".
I can't even find the words to speak
I feel lost. I feel confused. I see a blurred image of Kian coming towards me. It looks as if he's saying something but I can't hear a thing. I stop moving. I can't feel my legs they've gone numb. Before I fall to the ground my head hits a table next to me. I black out.

Kians POV
1 Hour later I'm at the hospital sitting besides Montanna. Its like the 3rd/4th time ive been here with her. When she collapsed at the visitors room, blood came out her pum. I don't what that means but that shit was freaky. They I finally get to see my girl booky shit like this happens. She could of been out time ago but Chyna decides to disappear. I've called her multiple times she hasn't picked up. Nobody knows where she is. I've talked a police station and they said that Montanna doesn't have to come back because they have no evidence that Montanna killed Rakim and Chyna was their only witness but she's gone now, so there is no way the can continue with the case. Yesyes my girl bussed case!! I've called Montanna's mum and she gonna come see her and possibly take her home if she gets discharged today.
I hold her hand a squeeze it tight. I really love this girl and thats why I got myself a job at JD and I'm st college more often. I wanna bulid a future with her init. No illegal shit tho. I ain't 'bout that "trap" life anymore look where it's got us. I deep in thoughts when she squeezes my hand. I look up.
Montz:"Kian baby, I've missed you".
Me:"I've missed you too, you can come home now, you don't need to go back there. You've bussed case my g".
Montz:"Seriously? Soon touch roadd".
We both laugh.
Montz:"But seriously how did I buss case?"
Me:"Police have no evidence and Chyna has gone missing so they can't really do anything".
She smiles.
She is about say something when her mum and the doctor walk in.
Mum:"My baby, how are you? I've missed you".
Montz:"My head hurts but I'm okay. How are you and Mya?"
Mum:"We are good, we can't wait to have you home. Its been a long time".
She smiles.
Doctor:"How is your head Miss Chamberlain?"
Montz:"Still hurts but not as much".
Doctor:"Okay,Well you were 2 weeks pregnant and you've lost your baby due to lack of food".
Her face drops.