Chapter 49

**Next day**.
Montanna's POV
Today,I'm gonna go see Thaj. I haven't spoken to her since yesterday. India,went over to Thaj's house but she wasn't there.Thaj lives with her granddad and he thought that he was at India's. Strange. I wonder where she was. Also I'm gonna go talk to Kian later.
Thaj's POV.
Yesterday was a shambles. It was just too crazy. I shot someone. Its a bit overwhelming but she deserved it after she decided to kill my dad init. Anyways, after I got angry I went back to Travelodge. Yes,Travelodge😴. I'm staying there for a few nights with my boyfriend❤. But we're keeping it lowkey and we haven't told anyone because we know that if said anything we would get judged a lot people and family members would probably try split us apart. That's only because he's way older than me. But also,I don't want to loose my friends. But I'm at home now. My granddad has just popped out and I'm about leave and meet my boyfriend❤. I'm putting up my shoes,when I hear knocking at the front door. I go to the front door and Montanna&India stand before me.
Me:"Hi,what are you lots doing here". I let them in.
Montanna:"We came to check up on you. You know after yesterday".
India:"Yeah,Montz told me what happened. We all take a seat in my living room.

Me:"Oh yeah,im still in a bit of a shock,I want really up to seeing people today".
India:"But you've got one shoe on? Was you going out".
Me:"Just got in still".
She nods.
Montanna:"Alrightyy then,we're staying". I smile but inside I'm annoyed. Guess I'm gonna have to cancel my plans with bae. I take out my phone and text him.
*on WhatsApp*
To Vince❤💘
I'm can't meet you right now,Montanna&India are over. Lets meet up after they leave,sorry❤
I lock my phone and I wait for a reply. After 5 mins for waiting he still hasn't replied. He read it as well. He's probably angry at me. Montanna stands up and comes to sit next to me.
Montanna:"You're probably still overwhelmed from yesterday. I know how you feel".
Me:"From when you shot Rielle init". She goes quite.
Montanna:"No....I-I shot someone else before her". Rah,this is new information to my ears.
India:"Aw,who?". She comes to sit next to Montanna.
Montanna:"Its no really that deep anymore but I shot Rakim". I open my mouth in shock.
India:"Thaj close your mouth".
Me:"Oh sorry but he deserved it right?".
India:"Yeah,its his own fault that he's dead. Not yours".
Montanna:"I guess so"
Me:"Sorry for going off like that on you yesterday".
Montanna:"No worries".
Montanna smiles at us. That's when my phone goes off.
Its my boyfriend. Montanna grabs my phone before I could take it myself. She's about to answer when I snatch it out of her hands.
Montanna:"Woaaah,who's Vince".
India:"Thaj has a bae yeahhh?". The start making silly faces and pretend to kiss each other.
Me:"Shut up man". I'm really gassed inside.
Montanna:"So who's this Vince".
Me:"Don't watch that,we're keeping it low key".
India:"Let's see a picture at least".
Me:"I haven't got any". I lie. India looks at me like she suspects something.
Me:"So Montz, how things between you and Kian".
India:"Don't changed the subject---". Montanna cuts her off.
Montanna:"Speaking of Kian, I need to go see him. He said he really wants to talk to me".
Me:"Oh,alright then. You should get going. Go do your ting init". I stand up and give her jacket and help her up.
India:"Why are you rushing her for".
Me:"I'm not,I'm just want her relationship with Kian to go well". Montanna looks confused
Montanna:"Are things okay between you guys". You can feel the tension between me and Inida, its madd.
Me:"Of course"
India"No". She screws me
Montanna:"well then I'm staying,we're gonna sort whatever is going on between you guys".
Me:"No,you're going to sort out things with Kian,properly".
Montanna:"I can't just leave, I ---".
Me:"Montz,truss me everything is going to be okay, just go". She looks at me then back at India.
Montanna:"Alright then,promise me you'll bless it".
Me:"Yes,now go". I walk her to the front door and I giver her a hug. Our friendship might just end soon. I close the door behind her and then go back to the living to India.
India:"You fucking slut".

India's PoV
It all makes sense. I mean why would Thaj be the first persons he goes to tell that Mya is missing?How did he find her? Why do the have contact? Why was he confused when Montanna said he was a business meeting?Because Thaj lied to for him. And vince is definitely short for Vincent. Which is also his full name. And she didn't go home last night. It's all so clear now.
Thaj:"India,what is wrong with you?"
Me:"What is wrong with me?Whats wrong with you".
Thaj:"I don't know what you're on about,I'm fine. I wanna now why you're trying to cause a problem". Why is she trying to turn this onto me for?
Me:"Thaj,you are seriously going to act like I don't know. Oh, I know Thaj and I think it's disgusting". She sighs
Thaj:"But I love him".
Me:"YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH MONTANNA'S 33 YEAR OLD DAD".
Thaj:"So?Its a minor". This girls head is fucked.
Me:"A minor??This is Montanna's dad we're talking about. She is going to find out and it's going to wreck her"
Thaj:"Well she doesn't have to know right?".
Me:"You think I'm going to keep your dirty little secret. Skrrrr,you're going to tell her. But first you're going to tell me how you and her dad got to together ".
Thaj:"It's really none of your business. You said its disgusting,so why should I tell you now".
Me:"Fine don't tell me but tell Montanna before I do".
Thaj:"No,you can't say anything either".
Me:"But I can't keep this away from Montanna,she's my friend".
Thaj:"Well I guess you can't be friends with her or me".
Me:"What?Thaj,we've been friends for years and now you want to end it over a relationship. No,Thaj we've been through so much,we're practically sisters. I don't want my friendship with you and Montanna to end now. Please. She is going find out sooner or later".
Thaj:"But I don't want to loose Montanna".
Me:"But it's the right thing to do,you might as well tell her before she finds out for herself".
Thaj:"Alright,you're coming with me".