Chapter 5

Rose's POV

Schools finally over,thank god.

I see Rakim with Chyna&Rakim's new friend Isaiah i go over to them and exchange byes and give Rakim a hug Shittt,he smells buff. I make my way to the bus stop then I remember that I was meant to go bless it with Montanna. Her yard is like 5minutes away so I route it.I get there when I'm about to press the doorbell I hear a voice behind me. Its Montanna's older brother(17). Malachi.

Malachi:"Hey b,u alright?".

At this point I was gassed this boy BEAUTIFUL. He has the freshest trim ever, buff light hazel eyes, pink plump lips and he wear a diamond stud on his left ear. PERFECTION!

Me:" I'm fine thanks,you?"

Malachi:"I'm calm,you lookin' for Montz?"

Me:"yupp"

Malachi:"well, she went to pick up Mya(Little sister),she will back soon. You can come wait for her inside."

Me:"Okay".

He opens the door and let's me in first and he follows behind. He asks me if I want anything but I say no. Such gentleman loool. He comes and sits opposite me and goes on his phone and I just sit there in silence. Naa bruvv this boy is way too PENGGGG how the hell is he single. Without even thinking I go to sit next to him and kiss him on his pink plump lips.wtf am i doing.Shittt. I think he is enjoying it tho cos he hasnt moved yet. But then, He pulls away,stands up,stares at me for a good minute. I stand up too then he gives me a hot slap around my face which makes me fall to the ground.

He's about to say something when Montanna walks in with Mya.

Montanna:"why are you on the floor? No actually. Why are you here?"

Me:" I got slapped".

Montanna:"by who".

Malachi:"By me. She just came next to me and kisses me with her non-existent lips, so obviously I had to slap her, she can't be disrecpting me or  you like that".

Mya:"ooo you little stank hoe"

Montanna:"omg Mya shutup"

All three of  them laugh. I just go violated by a 10 years old. Ffs.

Montanna:" so first you attack me for so reason and you wanna come round my yard get comfortable and kiss my brother like its cajj? Naa bitch, before I open my eyes you have better of left this place because I swear, I swear I will destroy your clart!"

Me:"please let me explain my self then I will promise I will leave".

I sound like some beggg.

She sighs then tells me to go wait for her in her bedroom. She's looks so vexed it actually makes me shook. I don't like seeing her like this. I've actually fucked up badly this time.