Chapter 2

"Ember. Wake up we have a plane to catch." JJ said shaking me. "Im up." I said in almost a whisper. "Yea sure you are Ember." She giggled. I got dressed and went to the car swiftly. We made it to the jet and i sat in the back silently. I noticed agent Reid staring at me pretty much the whole ride.  "We have to go to headquarters before i take you home." JJ said. I followed them to the building silently. "Hi guys. Oh new agent?" A woman stated. "Im Ember Rossi." I smiled. "Rossi?" She looked at my dad who nodded. "Oh damn I need to pick up henry. Reid can you take Ember to her new apartment? Please." JJ begged. "Uh. Yeah where is it?" He replied. "4 streets from you actually." She replied. "Okay." He said. "You dont have to bring me home if you dont want. I can wait for my daf." I blushed. "Its fine." He smiled. "Okay." The drive home was pretty quiet. He pulled into my driveway and opened my door for me. "Bye Spencer." I smiled shyly. "Bye Ember." He got in his car and pulled out after i shut the door. I heard paws scraping the floor before prince stopped in front of me. "Hey boy. Tay you here?!" I called. "Yeah in the kitchen!" He yelled. I went in and saw him putting groceries away. "Did you fill my kitchen for me?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Thats what older brothers do." He shrugged. "One. Your my cousin. Your 3 years older than me." I giggled. "Im gonna take prince for a walk." He said grabbing the leather lead off the counter. "I gonna head to...nevermind im gonna clean up and unpack." I said. "Are you staying here with me?" I asked. "Sure. I can have my stuff moved from next door." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to do my chores. "It only took...4 hours?!" I yelled shocked. Prince entered the door and sat at the end of the bed. "Prince. Time for dinner." I cooed. He ran down the stairs and i followed. I cooked myself some mac and cheese then fed prince his nasty looking wet dog food. After i was done eating i did the dishes and put them away. I got a glass of water and locked up before heading upstairs. I went into the bathroom to get changed. After putting on my nightgown, washing my face, putting my hair in a messy bun, and brushing my teeth i crawled into my queen sized bed and fell asleep. 'Today was rather interesting. Spencer is pretty attractive for a geek.' That night i had a dream of spencer and me.