Chapter 3

I woke to 'No scrubs ' by TLC blasting through the room. I opened my eyes tiredly. I smelled breakfast burritos from downstairs. Prince came into the room wagging his tail. "Morning prince." I smiled. "You up Ember?" Tay's voice rang from the bottom of the stairs. "Yea!" I yelled. "One banana strawberry yogurt parfait and a peanut butter banana smoothie, right?" He asked. "Yup!" I replied. "Happy birthday Em!" Tays girlfriend, josefinas voice rang from the kitchen. I giggled and grabbed my outfit and put it on the table in the closet. I took a cold shower and used my special green apple shampoo/conditioner and mango mandarin body wash. I dried off and got dressed. I did my make up and made my bed. After i was fully ready i went downstairs. "Finally done birthday~damn Em." Rose giggled. I rolled my eyes and ate my parfait. As i went to start the dishes the doorbell rang. Prince stood by it barking and growling. "I got it!" I yelled rolling my eyes. I went to open the door but prince was in the way. "Tay!" I whined. "Prince! Come!" Tay yelled. Prince ran upstairs. I opened the door and smiled. "Hey Spencer. Jen." I said opening the door. "Come in." I said heading towards the kitchen. "Rossi asked us to come get you." Spencer said. Prince ran into the kitchen and gave Jen a kiss in greeting. I giggled as i finished the dishes. Tay and Rose came downstairs carrying laundry baskets. "Oh um hi. What are you two doing here?" Rose asked. "We could ask you the same thing." Jen said. Rose flipped her hair and went downstairs. "Okay...then." I said finishing the cleaning. "Lets go." Jen said sadly. I grabbed my smoothie and went to the car with them. "What is that?" Spencer asked. "Peanut butter banana smoothie with chocolate protein powder." I said taking a sip. We got to the BAU building and walked in. "Happy birthday Emmybear." He said and kissed my head. "Thankd daddy." I giggled. I noticed Spencer staring at me so i walked towards him. "Hey Spencer." I said fluttering my eyelashes. He smiled softly. His face was pink, time to flirt innocently. "So, your so quiet its cute." I said smiling sweetly. "Thanks Ember." He blushed but smiled widely. I giggled softly. "Call me Em. Spency." I leaned up and kissed his cheek before i walked over to talk to my dad again. "What was that?" He chuckled. "What? Hes cute , im 18 now so yeah." I blushed. 4 hours of partying later i decided to walk home. "Im heading home." I yawned. "Do you want a ride?" I shook my head and left. I got 4 streets away and felt like someone was watching me. I looked back and ran. "Excuse me can you help me? My car is stuck." A man sighed. "Yeah." I went over to him and something hit my head knocking me out.