Chapter 4

"Open your eyes beautiful." I opened my eyes and froze. I couldnt move my arms or my legs. "You have beautiful eyes." The man cooed. "Who are you?" I demanded. "Your lover, Daniel. Dont you remember baby?" I glared at the floor. 'If i want to live then i need to act.' "What happened danny?" I asked. "Why am i tied up? Dont you love me?" I sobbed. He untied the ropes and kissed me. His lips were actually really soft and tasted like mint. "Do you want to cook dinner today love?" He asked kissing my neck. "Yea." I moaned. His hands gripped my hips. 4 days passed and i knew my dad and the others were looking for me. Days turned to weeks quickly. The doorbell rang and daniel dragged me to the basement. "What are you doing Danny?" I panicked. He tied me to the chair and held a knife to my neck. I heard footsteps above us. The basement door was kicked open and tears pooled my eyes. "Ember." Spencer sighed in relief. "Daddy." I cried. "Daniel let her go." Morgan said calmly. I felt the tears roll down my face. "Shes mine!" He yelled pulling my head back. I cried out in pain. "Shes not your wife. Shes only 18." Daniel pressed the knife closer to my neck. I whimpered in pain. "Amber wouldnt want you to hurt her." Jen said. Daniel dropped the knife and let hotch cuff him. Spencer untied me and i jumped into his arms. I sobbed into his chest. "Sh. Emmie. Ive got you baby." Spencer said. 'Did he just call me baby?' I looked up at him and smiled weakly. He leaned down and i felt lips on mine. They were soft, warm, and tasted like honey. I kissed back tenderly as he held my waist. Someone cleared their throat behind us. We both pulled away blushing and looked at my dad. He smiled softly at us and motioned us forward. "Lets go." He said. I nodded and held onto Spencer's sleeve as he held my waist. He sat so close to me in the car our legs touched. I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. "I'll drive you home." He said. "Okay." I smiled weakly. At the BAU headquarters Spencer helped me into his car. We pulled intoy driveway in no time. "Spencer. Will you stay with me?" I pleaded. "Okay." We went into the house and i was greeted by prince. "Hey boy." I smiled. I changed into my nightgown and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and kissed spencers cheek. I went into the kitchen and made banana parfaits. I handed one to spencer and ate mine. "Ember. Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Spencer asked. "Of course Spency." I kissed his lips softly. "I think I love you Ember." He smiled pulling away for air. "Yup. And I might love you too." I cuddled closer. "Ooh! Armaggedon is on!" I cheered. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. The door opened and Spencer looked up. "Hey Tay." I kept my eyes on the screen. "Hey? Whose this?" He demanded. "My boyfriend Spencer." I said still watching the movie. "Oh okay nice to meet you Spencer im her cousin Taylor." He said heading upstairs. "Um. Did he go upstairs?" I asked. Spencer nodded and kissed my lips. "You can sleep in the guest bedroom or with me. Whichever you choose." I said once the movie was over. "I'll sleep with my beautiful girlfriend." He chuckled and laced our fingers together. We both went up to bed and laid down. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into his chest. We both fell asleep quickly.