Chapter 7

Their first meeting was not the entrance trial. The heroine spent a lot of time in this trial because she had been in an illusion.

By the time she reached the top of the mountain, she was already outside the 20th place.

Because she had miscellaneous spiritual roots, she was assigned to the outer sect and became an outer sect disciple.

The heroine must have a bad life in the outer sect and is often bullied.

Although there is a male partner to protect her, there are always times when the heroine cannot be protected.

One time, Xiao Jingyi happened to see the heroine being bullied, and a hero came to save the beauty, so he became obsessed with the heroine.

"Yi Zi, Ye Zi, we are almost there. What are you thinking about? You are too lost in thought."

"Xiao Anzi, I am hungry. I am thinking about what delicious food will be available later."

"Don't tell me what to eat. I don't think so, but I'm also hungry when you say it." After saying that, he touched his stomach.

When Xiao Jingyi, who was walking in front, heard this, he felt a little funny in his heart.

It was the first time that he met a child who didn't care about who he would become his teacher tomorrow.

He only thought about whether there would be something delicious to eat. The other children still looked nervous, just feel normal.

After taking them to Qingxin Pavilion, he turned around and said to them, "I am Xiao Jingyi, you can call me Senior Brother Xiao. You can choose the room by yourself, two people per room. You can live here temporarily first, and then move in after you finish your apprenticeship tomorrow. Let's go, some food has been prepared here, you can go and eat if you are hungry."

After that, he quickly disappeared.

We looked at each other, and one of the boys stood up and said, "My name is Lin Yi, I am Jin Xitian. Linggen, I am the second one to go up the mountain. We will all be brothers or sisters from now on. Please introduce yourself!"

Hearing this tone, he knew that his family background must be good.

Another person said, "Lei Xuan, the thunder-based Heavenly Spiritual Root, is the first to go up the mountain."

They introduced themselves one by one.

Among them, besides me and Xiao Anzi, another girl named Lanling Shuimu Shuanglinggen was the tenth one. A climber.

When it was my turn, I said nonchalantly, "My name is Ye Xiaoxiao. I have the spiritual roots of gold and fire. I am the nineteenth person to climb the mountain."

Xiao Anzi continued, "My name is Xue An. I have the spiritual roots of fire and wood. I am the twentieth. Going up the mountain."

After the introduction, everyone got to know each other a little bit and planned to have a meal and rest.

When I thought about having something to eat, my eyes lit up.

This was the world of cultivation, and the food must have spiritual energy and taste good.

"Zi Zi, should we choose a room first, or go have a meal."

After saying that, he looked around and saw that everyone else had already chosen a room.

I also looked around and said to An An, "Xiao Anzi, let's go have a meal first. The room is not important. It is not where you sleep, but filling your stomach that is more important, right? "

"But everyone has chosen a room, and I also want to choose, and I also want to eat. What should I do?"

"How about you choose a room and I'll bring the food back and we can eat together, okay? The taste is good, but it's too bland, with no seasonings. I will definitely improve my food in the future, otherwise I will go crazy."

After we finished eating, we went to have a rest. Firstly, we have to become a disciple tomorrow and we need to have a good mental outlook.

The most important thing is that we have been climbing mountains all day today and we are exhausted.

The next morning, I habitually touched my phone by my bedside, but I couldn't find it after searching for a long time. I woke up in a daze, thinking about my phone.

I looked around and realized that I was in a world of cultivation, not a modern home.

While I was still in a daze, the door was pushed open and I looked where I was.

Seeing that I hadn't gotten up yet, Xiao Anzi quickly said, "Yi Zi, why aren't you getting up? The recruitment of disciples is about to begin."

When I heard that all my drowsiness was gone, I quickly asked, "What time is it now? How long does it take for the apprenticeship to start?"

"It's already 9 o'clock. There's still time for a cup of tea. Senior brother will take us to the main hall. Get up quickly. I'll bring you breakfast."

I think it's 5 o'clock. ~7 o'clock, a cup of tea seems to last 15 minutes, which means I still have half an hour to get up and wash up.

Fortunately, An An brought me breakfast, so it should be in a hurry.

"Xiao Anzi, don't worry, we can catch up. I'll clean up quickly."

I got up and had breakfast within a cup of tea. I ate breakfast while walking. Xiao Anzi and I had just arrived.

Before we could take a breath, the senior brother who took us to the main hall arrived and said to us, "When you get to the main hall, it would be best if you can become a disciple of the elders in the sect. If not, don't be discouraged and practice hard in the sect. I will strive to shine in the sect competition and possibly become my disciple. Now you can follow me."

After saying that, he turned around and left. There were ten of us behind each other, and no one said anything. .

I thought in my heart that the sect competition is the stage for the heroine.

No matter who it is, it will be overshadowed by the heroine's light. I will not seek abuse.