Chapter 26

On the first night in the secret realm, Ye Xiaoxiao had not yet seen the cruelty of the world of cultivation, but lived quite peacefully.

Compared with those who are in danger as soon as they enter the secret realm, her luck can be said to be overwhelming.

At dawn the next day, Ye Xiaoxiao withdrew from practice, planning to try her luck today to see if she could get out.

While Ye Xiaoxiao was still looking for a way out of the medicine garden, the fighting in other places in the secret realm had not stopped since entering.

Many people had been killed by monsters, and some people had killed others to seize the opportunity.

Ye Xiaoxiao was still looking for a way out in the medicine garden. She didn't want to walk. Suddenly, a dazzling white light appeared in front of her eyes, which stung her so much that she couldn't even open her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, she found that she was no longer in the medicine garden, and was surrounded by a strange environment.

Before she could feel happy, she heard someone talking nearby, but she couldn't hear it clearly.

Ye Xiaoxiao originally wanted to go over there and take a look, but considering that this was the world of cultivation, it was better to be cautious.

He took out a breathing charm and patted it on his body, then slowly touched it. As she got closer and closer, the sounds she heard became clearer and clearer.

She went to a place where she could see clearly what was happening to the group of people and hear what they said clearly and hide.

"This spiritual grass was obviously discovered by our Qingyin Sect first. Is it possible that you, the Divine Doctor Sect, still want to steal it openly?"

"What Junior Sister Zhao said is wrong. Didn't we give you a reward? How can this be considered a robbery openly? Are you right?" The man who just spoke asked behind him.

The group of people behind him who were wearing the attire of the disciples of the Miracle Doctor said, "Yes, yes, Senior Brother Sun is right."

"You are really a bunch of shameless villains. You only have a bottle of Qi Gathering Pill and the spiritual grass you want to change. You can beat me if you want. Why bother talking so much nonsense?"

The female cultivator surnamed Zhao was quite straightforward. When she heard her speak, the Qingyin Sect disciples standing behind her were also ready to fight.

"Since Junior Sister Zhao wants to fight, I have no choice but to accompany you." After saying this, the two teams started a fierce battle.

Ye Xiaoxiao watched those people killing and killing, so frightened that she could only stay motionless, her face turning pale.

Even if her nerves were thick, she would not be able to see so many dead people without changing her expression. After all, she would see these in a modern and peaceful era.

Senior Brother Sun from the Divine Doctor Sect seems to have a higher level of cultivation than everyone in the Qingyin Sect, and now the Qingyin Sect is suffering from casualties.

"Senior Brother Sun, we don't want this spiritual grass anymore, please let us leave." Junior Sister Zhao said when the two stopped fighting.

After hearing this, Senior Brother Sun smiled and said, "Okay, but I have to return the Qi Gathering Pill."

"You, hum, okay, deal."

After saying that, Junior Sister Zhao threw the Qi Gathering Pill to Senior Brother Sun, and the two said at the same time "Stop."