Welcome to your new school

Eric woke up to find myself in what seems to be a class room, except the windows are bolted shut. He got up from the chair he was sitting in and attempted attempted to remove the iron plates covering the veiw from the outside world but his attemps where futile.
Eric remembers vaguely what happened to him before he came here... But he feels like he's missing a big part of his life somewhere in the back of his head...

Eric walked up to the podium, on it there was a letter stating: "Freshman orientation. Meet at gym at eight hundred hours."
He looked up at the clock only to find the hour hand at eight.

"Shit."

He ran out of the room heading towards the gym which he surprisingly knew where, as he arrived there where already other students there waiting, everyone looks at him. He doesn't know any of these faces...

"YOU'RE LATE!!" A tall man yells.

Eric looks over towards a small little girl with brown hair, looking up at him shyly "Did you wake up in a classroom too?"

He nod. '"Yeah I did...'

Everyone here seemed to ignore me for they no longer cared that i was late so they started talking, but amongst themselves.

Eric evidently bumped into someone he did reconize. Finally a face he does know, and hair... The boy lookes up at Cartman with green eyes "Cartman? You're here too?"

Cartman scratched his head "Yeah, but why are you here Kahl?" Eric looked at Kyle puzzled. It looks like neither of them remember.

"Alright you two. Time to get down to business."

Both Kyle and Eric look over and see a brown haired girl with glasses. She almost looks like the shy one hiding in the corner... maybe they're sisters?

"Business?" Kyle asks cocking his head.

"Well... We where all called down here by SOMEONE right? So they have to show themselves  eventually."

'"The worst part is..." a blonde girl starts. "I can't even find my phone!"

Everyone quickly checked in their pockets in search for their phones. Kyle normally left his at home so his mother wouldn't track him.
Cartman bumped Kyles arm friendly "I left mine at home as well, I kept getting spammed."

"THEY TOOK OUR PHONES!?" A girl with red hair screams.

The shy girl from before speaks "Now that you mention it... Hasn't anyone noticed the windows?"

Everyone looked around in panic. Only to see all windows were blocked and unable to break through. Just like the classroom Eric was in earlyer.

Suddenly we could hear laughing "Kekeke!"

'huh?!' we all stopped and turned to the podium and a stuffed animal appeared...
...
...