Bon Bon

"KEKEKE! We wouldn't want you to leave this place now would we?"

On the podium appeared a rabbit, half white and half black. It's tie was two different colors, red and blue.
"A stuffed rabbit?" the shy girl questions, looking up at the rabbit innocently.

"Stuffed rabbit?! I'm no stuffed rabbit!! I'm Bon-Bon! I'm the principle of this school."

"WOAH!!! I-It moved" a bown hair boy with a jersy jecket yelled.

".... Really? That's really what's concering you Mr. Super high school lover. Or to put it bluntly. Clyde!'' The rabbit pointed an arm toward Clyde

"For a cute rabbit you sure do have a mouth on you." The black haired boy states.

"I'M NOT CUTE!!!" The rabbit yells but gains composer "Ahem...as you already know, you're trapped here. You'll live the rest of your lives here."

"Live here? For the rest of our lives?!" The shy girl panics. Her sister walks over to her and comforts her Don't worry, I'm sure there is a way out."

The rabbit puts a paw on his chin "Or... You can graduate..."

"Graduate? That seems easy enough." The tall man says scrating his head.

The rabbit chuckles "Is it now? Well... This isn't any ordinary school, in order to graduate... You must KILL someone here! KEKEKEKE!!!"

"What?" Kyle says under his breath as his eyes widen with shock.

"We wouldn't kill one of our classmates!! Thats wrong!" The elder sister yells.

"That's right. Besides we have no reason to." Cartman state casually. I've been known for killing parents and making a kid eat them, but I had a valid reason. Well... I was ten so I didn't think much about it...

"Hmmm?" The rabbit turns to Cartman "I'm not so sure you'd be saying that Eric. I believe you're more likely to kill someone even without a motive..."

"You're wrong!" everyone turns towards the shy girl who had a stance that screamed confidence. "You may see evil in him but..."

The elder sister puts a hand on the shy girls shoulder.

The rabbit interupts "Hold that for later Hailey. But I have a little gift for you all. Look in your right pockets."

Everyone reaches down in their pockets and finds a tech digital student handbook.

"Woah..." Everyone gasps in amazement.

The rabbit coos at our amazement "These are your student handbooks, it gives you a map of the floor your currently on, your rooms and the rules, be sure to look at them. Chu!"

"What the hell... So we can't ever leave?!" The brown haired girl with glasses yells.

Kyle puts a hand on his chin "It looks that way yes but, there is something bugging me...''

"Oh?" Cartman turns toward Kyle "And what would that be Kahl?"

Kyle shakes his head "Nevermind... Nothing don't worry about it."
...

"Okay everyone's here. I'd like everyone to make a promise." a girl with blonde hair stands. '"Never wander around outside at dark."

"HUH?! Why not!?" Clyde shouts.

"Cause then we wouldn't worry about who's gonna kill us in our sleep when we are the most vulnerable..."

"Ahh... That makes sense" Wendy states. "And we must promise to show up here on time. That way we wouldn't suspect you to be a killer..."

"Yea bu--" the shy girl is interupted.

"Bing bong boom boom~ everyone, we're coming into the dark hours. Please return to your rooms until then."

This is gonna get interesting...
...
...