Part 3 {FINAL}

To celebrate 100 followers here on Wattpad, as well as 400 watchers on DeviantArt, I have finally taken to writing the third part of this story! I love you all and thank you so much for reading my stories! It means a lot! <3

HERE'S WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. ENJOY!

((This is the FINAL part. No sequel shall be made.))

Ingénue means innocent, naive, woman.
_________________________

"Hey guys, you wanna pla-" You stopped mid sentence cause both of the males' eyes were focused on you. "Uhh... You guys alright?" You asked as you waved the coke in front of their eyes.

"Y-yeah... Let's keep playing, s-shall we?" Makoto shook his head before smiling and turning towards the screen, his ears once again reddening. You were starting to think he had a fever! Haru simply swiped the bottle of coke from your hands, placed it on the table, and nodded towards your controller so they could begin another game. Shrugging, you assumed they were just going through a 'boy phase' and let it go. The boys on the other hand... They were wondering how much it would take for you to notice their true intentions!

------------------------------------------

"Aw yeah I won!" You cheered once again at your victory. "Again..? You're pretty good at this!" Makoto sighed, chuckling a bit. Haru gave you a small smile to which you returned a grin.

"Say, why don't we make things more... Interesting? Since you're really good at this, of course." The brunette suggested, taking Haru and his plan into action. "Hm? Like what?" You questioned, curious for a challenge.

"A bet. Makoto wins, we do something he wants. I win, you win, vice versa." Haru stated, amusement dancing in his eyes. Your eyes shone at that moment. "Really? So if I win... You guys'll do anything?" They nodded. "Alright then! Let's get started!!"

And so started the battle.

------------------------------------------

"No!! (Fav character)! HOW COULD YOU?!" You screamed as your character in the game was thrown off screen, meaning they died. You sulked in your little mushroom corner while the boys continued fighting it out until one of them won. Eventually, it was Haru who won the battle with his character Greninja, much to Makoto's disappointment. Basically, when you were out of the room, the two made a bet that whoever won would be able to take your front. Loser took the back.

Now, you were oblivious to all this. You simply thought you were coming for a weekend of fun and gaming. Too bad you didn't see what was in store for you... Although you probably wouldn't complain about it.

------------------------------------------

"So what's my punishment? What could you possibly want me to do?" You questioned, arms crossed against your chest. You failed to catch the faint smirks on the boys' faces.

"Us." Haru stated bluntly, causing you to wonder what he meant. "What do you mean by 'us'?" You were utterly confused. You thought he would want you to get more mackerel or something!

Sighing at your obliviousness, he approached you slowly before kissing you swiftly on the lips. Your face exploded with red as you connected the dots.

"W-wha..?! Why are you-" You were interrupted by a pair of lips on your neck. You moaned unconsciously, encouraging the lips to continue.

Turning your head sideways, you saw that the lips latched onto your neck belonged to Makoto!

"M-Makoto?!" You exclaimed, moving a bit away from him in surprise. "Haru won't mind sharing you... Will you, Haru-chan?" The dark-haired swimmer nodded, much to your disbelief.

"Besides... More is better, isn't it?" Makoto whispered into your ear, causing you to blush a million shades of red. You nodded meekly, prompting both boys to approach you as if you were their prey.

"Let's have fun,

Our little ingénue."