Part 2

The time had finally come. It was Friday, the day you had been waiting for for the whole week. 

You were tapping your fingers on your desk impatiently as you waited for the bell to ring and signal your freedom for the weekend. You couldn't wait; you were so excited!

Ring ring!

You jumped up from your seat, surprising all those around you, except for Haru and Makoto, of course. This was the start of the best weekend ever!!

______________________

You skipped on the way to Haru's house for the big marathon. Makoto and Haru smiled at the sight of you being so happy and cheerful to spend time with them. You had captured both of their hearts unknowingly. 

Once you arrived at the rather large house, you immediately went to set up the consoles that were to be used for the next couple of days. Makoto went to unpack all the food you all had brought and Haru... 

Well, he was cooking mackerel.

In his apron.

But hey, you didn't expect any less from the mermaid wannabe. 

Soon, you all were seated in front of the TV, snacks and mackerel scattered on the table. You had taken the liberty of choosing '(game)' since you had been practicing. 

Three hours later, you started to regret that you had chosen that game. Makoto and Haru had beat you every time so far. 

"Makotoooo... How do you keep beating me?!" You complained as you tossed some chips in your mouth. Makoto chuckled, flashing you a warm-hearted smile. Haru looked at the two of you with jealousy and betrayal. He didn't like it when you two were so close with each other. He hoped that the brunette would never take you away from him but... He knew that if he didn't make his move soon, he would lose his chance.

At the same time, Makoto was cheering in his mind about how he was currently winning you over. He would act all nice and gentlemanly and then when he finally got you... He would show you his real self. He would show you how much he really loved you and that you were the only girl that mattered in his life.

Meanwhile, you were upset since you had a losing streak. Unknown to you, the two boys were scheming to have you to themselves...

________________________

You were playing Call of Duty against the two swimmers when you decided to go get more snacks. You were running out quickly, and you still had a couple days to go. You put your jacket on and boots when Makoto's voice rang in your ears.

"Ne, (Name)! Can you get some chocolate while you're at it? Haru wants some mackerel too." You nodded, even though you knew that Haru's fridge must have been full of the fish already. You stepped out into the frigid air and journeyed to the store when a thought appeared in your mind.

Why were you going to the store and not them?

_________________________

Meanwhile, back at Haru's place, the two boys weren't playing video games. In fact, they were discussing their plan for when you returned to the store. They agreed to work together, as long as they could be with you. In the end though, they couldn't agree on a single plan of theirs. Makoto wanted you all to himself for the whole weekend, but Haru wanted you just as much. They argued endlessly on this; they both equally loved you and wanted to express their love to you. Haru eventually came up with the idea of a threesome. Although Makoto was pretty much against it, he knew that it was the only way to be with you intimately, since Haru would stop him. In the end, it was decided that they would have their way with you tonight, and that nothing would stop them.

_________________________

You had returned with the snacks and mackerel shortly after they made their decision. You wondered what was up with them: they were acting much weirder than before. They would mess up or die much more easily than usual, which was very strange especially for Haru since the blackette was usually very precise about his movements. He too, however, seemed pretty distracted. What had gone on while you went to the store?

"N-ne (Name), can you get another bottle of coke from the fridge please?" Makoto's face was flushed and his ears were cherry red. You gave him a confused look as you stood up and went to fetch the requested item from the fridge. Haru watched as you left, then looked towards his flustered friend. "What's wrong with you?" Makoto buried his face in his hands. "I-i can't wait much longer H-haru…" Haru consoled the poor beet red-faced boy. 

"Don't worry.  Just a little longer… And then she's all ours."