Chapter 14: Forest Of Death- Part 1

Rin's POV

I stay on the training ground practicing my taijutsu, ninjutsu, and my genjutsu.
Making sure everything's perfect. Because when Anko said half of us would be gone after the next exam, it made me want to train harder. To not be one of the people that die during the
2nd part of the exams.

I look up at the sky, it's almost night.
Good, that gives me enough time to go there.

I add some chakra to my feet and run down the street. Finally, I make it there and knock on the door.
It opens.

"Rin? What are you doing here?" Kakashi asks, while reading his perverted book."I was wondering if you could train me." He looks up from his book.

"Sure. When you would you like to start?"

"Now." Kakashi sweatdrops."It's almost night." He protests."Too bad." I grab him by the arm and run back to the training ground.

At The Training Ground

"Since you're so eager for me to train you, I'll teach you the chidori." Kakashi does the jutsu. Oh, I remember. He used that jutsu at the land of waves.

"This jutsu requires a lot of concentration and chakra." He explains. I nod and start to concentrate. Come on! Work already!

The sound of birds fills my ears. Looking down at my right hand, I see that I did the chidori. But it soon goes away and I fall to the ground exhausted. That does require a lot of chakra.

I try to stand up, but I ended up falling to the ground again.

Then all of the sudden, I'm being carried bridal style. Kakashi is the one carrying me."Thanks."
"No problem. Where's your place? Because I don't think you'll be able to get there on your own."

I tell him where my apartment is and he starts walking down the street.
"Kakashi?"

"Hmm?"

"When you stabbed me with the chidori at the land of waves, why did you say
'Not again'?" I look at him and see that he has a sad look in his eyes."There was this girl on my team when I was your age. Her name was Rin. On one of the missions we did, she was captured."

I continue to listen to him.

"The people that captured her put the 3 tails inside of Rin. They wanted the 3 tails to go lose inside the leaf village. Rin told me that. She kept telling me to kill her, so the village would me safe. I didn't want to hurt her. Then we were attacked by enemy ninjas. I was about to hit one of the ninja with my chidori, but Rin intentionally got in the way of it to kill herself."

That's so sad. Then I see a tear roll down his face. I wipe it away."Kakashi, please don't cry. If you're sad then who will be my favorite perverted sensei?" I smile. He smiles too.

We finally make it to my apartment. Kakashi puts me down. About to open the door, Kakashi pulls me into a hug.
"Rin, please be careful during the exams." He's worries about me too?

I nod. We stop hugging."Don't worry. I promise I'll be fine 'dad'." I do air quotes when I said dad. He chuckles."Maybe I should become you're dad." Kakashi says.

"Like that's ever gonna happen." I go inside my apartment.
"I'm home!"

The Next Day

All of the participants for the 2nd part of the exams wait near the Forest of Death. There's no backing down now. It's time to put all of my training to the test.

"Alright, listen up maggots!" Anko yells to get all of our attention."This is the Forest of death."
Yea, no shit!

"The Forest of death isn't and ordinary forest. It contains deadly things inside. So if I were you I wouldn't be playing around in there."

Who would play around in there?
Nakuto would be pretty upset if I got hurt. He didn't want to leave this morning because he was worried again.

QUICK FLASHBACK

I finish stocking up my weapons and begin to leave. I'm kinda nervous about today. Suddenly my wrist is being grabbed. It's Nakuto. He's worried again.

"Rin...." Nakuto looks at the ground.
"Nakuto, I promise I'll be careful."
I give him a hug. He hugs back.

END OF FLASHBACK

Anko says that we need to go sign some paper and pick a gate with your team. After signing the paper, I noticed a female ninja looking at me.

I pretend not to notice and go over to my team."Are you guys ready?" I ask my team. Naruto and Sasuke nod. I look at Sakura, she's shaking with fear.
Putting one hand on her shoulder, I look at her.

"Sakura, everything will be fine."
She's looks at me shocked. Probably wonder why I didn't call her pinky.
I only call her pinky as a joke. But what we're gonna do is no joking matter.

"Go!" Anko yells. All teams run through the gate. We run through the forest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto goes of to pee somewhere. And the rest of us wait for him. That idiot better not get into any trouble.

The blonde idiot finally come back. But his scent is different. Sasuke and I throw a kunai at him. He dodges it.
"What are you guys doing?!" The imposter shrieks."You're not Naruto."
Sasuke says and I nod in agreement.

I make a clone and tell her to find Naruto. My clone immediately starts searching. Sakura questions Sasuke, Sasuke explains why that's not Naruto, and Sakura finally gets it.

"You actually figured it out." The imposter turns back to normal.
It's turned out to be a guy wearing a gas mask. I take out my katana.

The guy runs at me and I do the same to him. I swing my sword, but he dodges it. Giving me the opportunity to use my left leg to trip him.

I hit the guy a few times with my sword. Giving my a major injuries.
But I had to end it sooner or later.
"It over." I say to him as I stab him in the heart. Some blood squirts out and gets on my cheek.

Blood covers the blade of my sword.
Then I look at my 2 teammates and see them staring at me with wide eyes.
I take it out of the guys chest and he falls to the ground."What wrong guys?"
I ask.

"Y-You killed him." Sakura points at the guy. I shrug. I look at the blade of my sword. A grin creeps on to my face.
I actually killed him.

I start to chuckle.'Rin!'
'What is it Ekno?'

'You're scaring your teammates.'

I look at them and see fear in their eyes. Before I could say something, my clone comes back with Naruto and disappears. Naruto looks at Sakura and Sasuke confused."What wrong with you guys?"

Sakura points at me and Naruto looks my way."What about Rin?" Naruto then noticed my bloody sword and the dead guy on the ground.
-------------------------------------------

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Because I finished this 2 in the morning. Anyways,

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE GAARA

AND READ MORE OF THIS BOOK

PEACE OUT!