Chapter 17: The Preliminary Round

^Rin's Scythe. I changed it because this one look better.

Rin's POV

Neji and his team leaves.
Naruto and Sasuke start to wake up.
"Sakura! What happened to your hair?"
The blonde boy asks. I take out a kunai and go over to her."Sakura, let's me fix your hair." She smiles.

After I fix her hair we start to leave.
"Guys, I have a surprise." They look at me as we jump throw the trees. I pull out a earth scroll and a heaven scroll.
Their eyes widen.

"How'd you get both scrolls?!" Naruto asks."The people that attacked us surrendered and gave me the earth scroll. The heaven scroll was given to me by Gaara." I explain with a smirk.

"But enough talk, we need to eat. I'm starving."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke and Naruto go into the water to do fishing. Me and Sakura relax in the shade."They suck at fishing." Sakura points out and I nod."Maybe I should help." I go over to the boys.

"Let me show you how it's done." I tell them. I do some handsigns and put both hands in the water. A certain part of the water freezes into a block of ice. A lot of fish are inside the ice.

I take the ice out of the water."Fire Style: FireBall Justu!" I blow some fire out of my mouth, making the ice melt.
"Cook the fish." I say as I walk back to Sakura.

"Good job Rin." She says to me."Thanks."
Naruto and Sasuke start make a fire to cook the fish. Just looking at the fish is making me even more hungry. I should've packed food.

'You're acting like Nakuto.' Ekno chuckles.

'I know. Maybe we switched bodies.' I say sarcastically.

"Oh my gosh! Rin, come look at what I found." Sakura take my hand and we go somewhere. Then we go to an area with a big lake."Get Naruto and Sasuke over here. We're gonna swim!" She nods and goes back to get the boys.

Sakura and the boys finally make it over here."Come on guys lets swim."
I take off my clothes making my (sports) bra and underwear visible.
I jump in the water."Cannon ball!"

The water splashes on my teammates."Come on in the water's fine." Naruto jumps in, then Sakura. Sasuke stands there, being a stick in the mud. I get out of the water, grab his hand, and pull him in the water.

He gives me a mean look. But I ignore him."Hey Naruto."

Naruto looks at me and I splash water on him. Naruto starts to do the same to me."Stop it." I laugh.

Few Minutes Later

All of us get out of the water and go back to the area we were at. I take out a scroll and open it. Some clothes come out. I go change into them and put my wet clothes back into the scroll.

"The food is ready." Naruto informs us. We go over to the fire and start eating.
It tastes really good

The Next Day:
At The Tower

We open the 2 scrolls and Iruka sensei comes out."You guys actually did it. I'm so proud of all of you." He smiles.
Then we walk down a hall and into a mini arena. It looks cool.

Then I notice other teams are lined up. So me and my team do the same.

A guy stands in front of all of us and begins to speak."Before we to the *cough* the third part of the exam, we're gonna do a preliminary round."

Almost everyone says "why."
"Well *cough*, we didn't expect a lot of you to pass. And we need to eliminate some of you in order to *cough* start the final part of the exam."

After that all the teams have to go on the balcony and wait for your name to be shown on the screen. I'm so nervous. I go over to Kakashi, he's leaning against the wall with his eye closed.

"Hey." I greet. He opens his eye and looks at me."Hi Rin." He puts one hand on my shoulder."I'm glad your ok." Kakashi tells me as he smiles, which made me smile."I had to keep my promise." I say to him.

Then some taps on my shoulder. I turn around and see Sakura."Rin your match is up first." I look at the screen. It says: Rin vs. Takuno Uchi. That's bullshit. I jump over the railing and on the ground with ease.

Looking up, I see my opponent in front of me (her opponent is a boy)."Why do I have to fight a girl? This be too easy for me." Takuno whines. We haven't even fought yet and I already hate him. I'll show him what I can do.

I take out a scroll and open it. My scythe comes out and I spin it around.
Then I make the scythe land on the ground in front of me."Go Rin!!" I hear Naruto and Sakura yell.

"Are we gonna fight or what."
Takuno looks at me and smirks.
The match begins and Takuno runs at me.
------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took so long. I was working on a chapter for my other book.

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE HINATA
(Or the Hinata from Haikyuu!
animefanatic101)

AND READ MORE OF THIS BOOK

PEACE OUT!!!