Chapter 39: The Truth

Rin's POV

He runs at me with a grin on his face. Shark guy swings his purple sword. I hit my sword against his, defending myself. Then I notice the top of his sword has mouth on it. I kept looking at it with curiosity, giving the shark guy the opportunity to attack me. He had made a clone to hit punch me in the face. I stumble back until I finally made it to a stop.

I look at his yellow (I think) eyes. "You're gonna have to do a lot more than that to take me down, Sharkey." I say with a cocky smirk. He frowns at the name I gave him, which only made my smirk even bigger. Sharkey let's out a growl before I started running at him. "Shadow clone jutsu!" I chant. Two clones of me appear. Both of the clones at chakra to their feet and run on the walls.

Then my clones and I attack him at the same time. It was actually a struggle for him....not. He got rid of them like they were nothing. Well I couldn't expect anything less from an Akatsuki member. "Bastard," the blade of my sword starts turning into fire with water spirally going around the blade. Sharkey looks at me impressed, but I ignore the look.

I hit the sword onto the floor. The floor cracks until it reached Sharkey. Fire goes up his legs, making him chuckle. "That's it? I expected more."

What he didn't expect that the fire would turn into lava. I do a water jutsu and make the lava cool, leaving him stuck to the ground. I take the change to hit him with my sword. As the sword made contact with his body, he disappeared into smoke. What?! I could've sword that wasn't a clone.

I look around, a little scared. "Game over kid."

I'm suddenly tackled by someone. It's Sharkey.

Then I hear Sasuke scream. "Don't do that to him!" I yell, but I was ignored. "Kisame let's hurry and grab the boy and get out of here." I already knew that the boy is Naruto. I hear Sharkey sigh, "Fine, but let me give this girl a present that'll make her remember this battle."

He grabs my left arm. I try to get out of his grip but I was useless. But I came up with an idea. It may seem childish, but it was the only way.

I had kick him somewhere a male shouldn't be kicked. He jerks away and covers that spot I kicked. I run over to Sasuke. My body trembled when I saw him with a huge wound in his stomach (I changed it up a little). The wound starts bleeding quickly. I make a clone and go over to Naruto, but Itachi stands in my way.

Itachi activates his sharingan, making me avoid looking into his eyes. I got grabbed by the neck and slammed against the wall. Itachi tightens his grip around my neck.

"That's no way to treat a girl."

I look to the left and see Jiraiya. I smiled at his presence. Itachi immediately let's go of me and goes over to Sharkey. Jiraiya does a jutsu and makes the hall way turn into a toads stomach. Itachi and his partner escape without Naruto. Jiraiya comes over to me and hold out a hand for me to grab. I take his hand and get up.

"Thanks Jiraiya."

He smiles, "Don't mention it."

I go over to Naruto and give him a huge hug. "I'm glad you're alright." he starts hugging me back. "I could've knocked out those guys anyway. Believe it." Naruto says before he stop hugging. Jiraiya grabs Sasuke and we leave to head back to the leaf village.

***

Sasuke lays on the hospital bed, unconscious. He's pale because of the amount of blood he lost. Doctors say they can't help him because no one has the same blood type as him. Not only that, but he's in a genjutsu, so the doctors have to wait till he's out of the genjutsu to be helped.

Jiraiya said he knows someone who can help. He and Naruto leave to go find that person.

A Few Days Later

I sit on the chair that's next to Sasuke. The door opens and people walking inside. I turn around and see my team, doctors, and a blonde lady with a big chest. I move away from Sasuke and the lady places her hand on Sasuke's forehead.

In a matter of seconds, Sasuke wakes up. He sits up, his eyes looking tired from waking up. Sakura immediately runs over and hugs him.

"Now's not the time to be happy. Mr. Uchiha still needs blood in order for us to do surgery on him and fix that wound."

Sasuke sighs, "There's no use. Nobody in the village is related to me other than Itachi."

I guess theirs no way I can keep the secret now. "Take my blood." I tell the doctors. Sasuke gives me a confused look, "You're not related to me. It won't work-"

"I will work, because I am related to you. If you think back you'll remember the name..." I turn and look at him. ".....Rin Hyuchi (hyuuga and Uchiha combined)."

Sasuke looks down and starts to think. "Rin Hyuchi...my cousin.." he looks up at me with wide eyes. "I remember now." with that said I look back at the doctors, "I'm ready for you to take my blood."

The doctor nods and walks out if the room, I follow him.

Finally, all the weight on my shoulders are gone. Sasuke finally knows we're related.
-----------------------------------
Thanks for reading this chapter.

Please

Vote

Comment

And be awesome

Peace out!

&

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.´*。.¨¯'*❤。。