Chapter One

A beautiful lady wearing a Grecian dress paced in her throne room her eyebrows creased with worry. Why has he not returned she thought. One should have been enough.

"Hecate" a voice booms out from behind her she turns to see Zeus Lord of the Sky and King of the Gods. His eyes were narrowed and held suspicion. But Hecate was also a goddess. In fact she was the goddess of magic and crossroads. And she held his gaze with a glare of her own.

"Has your pets worlds villain been taken care of?" He asked looking in her eyes and fending for secrets.

"No my lord he has not yet returned" she told him squinting as his body was consumed with light. She watched as his gaze changed in an instant from suspicious to enraged.

"WHAT!" He roared in his anger summoning his weapon. His aura tinted red. She regarded his enraged gaze with her own calm one.

"You heard me my lord he has not yet returned. And I am already planning for a replacement." She spoke calmly and her features were deadpan. He opened her mouth to speak once more but she waved a hand and her body consumed into a thousand mini lights that soon disappeared. Cutting him off immediately.

"We will discuss this no longer" was her last words before she was gone. Leaving the Lord of the Sky gaping.

-------------------

Hecate appeared in front of a small building. She looked at the sign it read 'LA recording studios'. Perfect she nodded her head and walked towards it her white dress forming a simple black dress.

She found Charon standing behind the desk arguing with a spirit. " No you can not go to Elysium". That was until Charon noticed her "Lady Hecate" he greeted ushering the spirit to a seat.

"Charon" she greeted "how's the job?" He sighed looking at her in the eyes of "same old same old" he joked and Hecate stifled a giggle.

"Here to see Lord Hades I presume" he guessed she hooded in clarification. He linked his arm through hers a led her to the boat.

"Wait" she stopped "I have forgotten"she pulled out two drachmas's handing them to Charon. He scooped them up greedily a placed them in his pocket. She shook her head at how childlike he was.

The boat ride was silent even though the two were friends they didn't find the need for chatter. When they reached the destination the friends bid each other well. And Hecate left to find the lord of darkness and death. She passed many spirits some demigods even wished her well. As she walked through the lanes of the underworld her dress once more transformed. This time back.

"Lady Hecate what brings you here?" A voice behind Hecate spoke up she turned to the shadows expecting Hades. But was surprised when his son stepped out. When she saw him she wasn't surprised why she had mistook him for his father. Nico was a spitting image of his father same hair skin and eyes.

"Ahh Nico would you happen to know where your fathers is?" She asked. He raised an eyebrow at this but kept his thoughts to himself.

"He is in his study" he said stepping back into the shadows and disappearing. Hecate shook her head sadly he had no idea she thought as she made her way towards the study.

She knocked quietly on the door until she heard a faint come in. When she stepped in to the poorly lit room she saw a older Nico sitting at a desk full of paper work.

He lifted his head "Lady Hecate what brings you here?" She let out a small laugh at this and one more as she saw him raise an eyebrow.

"I need Nico to go on a quest to my pet world and defeat the wizard Voldemort." She demanded straight to the point.

Both of Hades eyebrows went up. "You don't beat around the bush do you?" He asked with a slight smirk.

Hecate shrugged "never been a talent of mine."

Hades sighed and buried his face in his hands his back arched. His shoulders started to shake and Hecate didn't know whether it was from insane laughter or uncontrollable sobs. When he finally lifted his head Hecate saw the streaks on tears running down his face and more building up in his eyes.

"We are starting again" he said his voice cracked with emotion and regret. Hecate had never seen Hades show so much emotion.

"I know but it has to be done." Hecate regretted those words as soon as they came out. They were so cold and emotionless and sounded terrible to her own ears.

"Fine" Hades said his voice barely above a whisper. And his shoulders started shaking once again.

-------

Nico Di Angelo son of Hades God of The Underworld and Death Ghost King. Stood at the hill of Camp Half Blood with a small smile. Then the shadows grabbed him.