Chapter Nine

Will Solace was in the infirmary tending to a son of Hypnos who was a little too slow for the lava wall. He handed the boy a small container of burn anointment and started telling him the instructions.

"Ok I want you to apply a small amount to the burn every morning and night for the next week. Doctors orders" At the last part he chuckled  remembering the last time he and used that. The kid nodded looking at the burn anointment before smiling a will and walking slowly out of the room holding his injured wrist.

Will sat down of a wooden chair bring out a book that his dad had given him before he disappeared. He was in the midst of reading about the effects of unicorn horns an blood. When he was interrupted by Travis Stoll.

"Chiron 'puff' needs 'puff' you 'puff'" was all Will heard before Travis was bending down hands on knees trying to catch his breath. Will shook his head before handing Travis a cup of water.

"It's about Nico he..." He trailed off as Will ran out of infirmary faster then road runner. Travis watched the mop of blonde hair run away before sitting down. He was so going to tease Will about that later. But now those red lollipops were calling his name.

"Travis" they said.

-----------------------

Harry paced the hospital wing very few moments his eyes wondering to a unconscious Nico. Unlike others Nico didn't look peaceful when he slept. He looked like he was in the midst of a nightmare. His face pulled in a grimace of pain than it would face for a few seconds before reappearing.

Madam Promfrey wasn't quite sure what to do with Nico. And that's what worried Harry the most she was one of the best healers in the wizarding world and even she didn't know what to with Nico.

At that one point Harry regretted everything he had ever said to Nico. Nico wasn't when he thought he was. Nobody knew who Nico was. He was a mystery that everyone thought they had solved. But in fact had know clue about.

Harry looked over at Nico again to remind himself that Nico was still there.

"Harry!" Hermione's voice was shrill with panic from the other side of the Hospital Wing's door.

Harry looked at Nico once more then he ran to the door. He pushed the door open and almost ran into Hermione who was standing there with a worried look on her face. Ron was standing next to her his ears red with embarrassment. Ron nudged his head to the side gesturing for him to look there. Harry slowing turned his head to the side and saw five very powerful looking people standing there.

--------

Hermione watched Harry look at the strange new people with a shocked look on his face.

"Uhh Hermione who are they?" He asked looking at her expectantly. Hermione glared at him how was she meant to know. Hermione was sick of everyone in the school looking at her for answers just because she was smart doesn't mean she was a bloody psychic.

"We are friends of Nico Di Angelo. He is here is he not?" A African American girl asked her accent was American but still held a twinge of the olden. Hermione looked at the girl for the first time taking in her appearance. The girl was beautiful in a unique way the kind of beauty that's is natural beauty. The kind of beauty that was glared upon in the 1930s.

Her hair was loose in wild curls that hung at her shoulders. Her face was youthful giving of the expression of a girl in 15s or 16s. But their was something in her face that told Hermione that she was older. Her eyes were stunning. Ever heard the saying ''the eyes are the window to the soul' well the saying fit this girls eyes in ways you couldn't imagine.

They were gold. Her eyes we're gold pure molten. Hermione wasn't being metaphorical or anything her eyes were literal gold. Her eyes held something haunting within them something broken that made her eyes all the more beautiful.

"Why do you ask?" Harry spoke as Hermione's eyes lifted from the girl to the others around her. One boy stepped forward he was blonde his hair falling informing of his eyes, which were crystal blue. He was tan and his body was lean and fit. He gave off the vibe of a typical young Californian surfer boy. But his doctors coat and posture told Hermione that he wasn't.

"We don't ask we demand let me see my patient I am his doctor" His voice was strong and the anger in his voice was clear. He stepped forward and Hermione stepped back.

Someone let out a bark of laugher and Hermione's eyes folded the sound to a handsome boy with wild raven black and sea green eyes that shone with mirth and laugher but their was a look behinds them that reminded Hermione of a broken mirror.

He as lean with a swimmers body. His attire was careless. And he had a arm around a gorgeous blonde girl who was standing next to him. They way his arm was around her told everyone that he needed her and was very much in love with her.

The blonde girl smacked the boy on his arm hard. It looked like it hurt and Hermione's suspicions were confirmed when he winced looked down at her with a pained expression.

"Jeez wise girl what was that for. He called his boyfriend his patient. Maybe I should call you my patient I could be your doctor." He winked at her with a smile and she tried not to smile but failed.

"You're an idiot Percy. Plus I'd be your doctor" the blonde girl said laughing as
she playfully shoved him with her hip.

"I'd like that" the boy Percy said as he pulled the girl into his side arm ruffled her blonde curls.

"I know you would and Percy"

"Yes Annabeth"

"Don't touch my hair. I worked hard on it" she said her stunning grey eyes glaring into his laughing ones.

Percy scoffed at her "Wise girl I was with your this morning. You ran a brush through one side of your hair before giving up and leaving" he laughed.

Annabeth glared at him before saying " whatever Seaweed Brian" she turned around with crossed arms.

"Ahh Wise Girl don't be like that" Percy said before grabbing her waist and spinning her in 180 degree turn. So that she was facing him. When she was completely facing he stole a kiss on her lips. Annabeth's eyes widened before she smiled and kissed him back.

"Ahh guys come on keep it PG-13" said a punk type of girl with spiky Blake hair. Her nose was wrinkled back her black eyeliner scrunch up making her electric blue eyes pop. A small tiara sort of thing rested onto of her black hair.

"Uhh guys what are you doing here?"

Hermione turned to see Nico standing against the frame of the door. His arms crossed in front of his chest one eyebrow raised.

"I'll repeat myself. What are you guys doing here?"

His guys sorry for the wait I hope this chapter makes up for it though. I put some Percabeth in take them as a gift and please forgive me.

Love you guys 😘

—Layla