Chapter Six

I'm sorry guys I just realised that I forgot to do the disclaimers. All of them. So I'm am going to do one for this whole book. Is that ok.

I don't own any of the Percy Jackson characters. They all belong to Rick Riordan. Well apart from some that I may introduce later in the book. Oh and I own Evie.

I also don't own all the Harry Potter characters. They all belong to J.K Rowling. Again I might introduce more characters later in the book. Evie is mine.

Phew *wipes bead of sweat rolling down forehead away* thank Apollo that's done.

~Layla

On with the chapter

Ronald Weasley had seen some pretty scary stuff throughout his years at Hogwarts. but the box in potions topped them all. It scared him mentally and physically. He stills shivering with fear. Ron was pretty sure Neville was escorted to the Hospital Wing.

Who's father petrifies the whole classroom just to give a box to his son. Ron thought confused.

"Wea-sle-y take the box to Mr Di Angelo." Professor Snape stuttered the whole class nearly gasped Snape never showed fear.

Ron reluctantly stood and with small and slow steps made his way over to the box. Holding his hands up in a 'I come in peace' gesture.

"Ey err great shadowy box my name is Ron Weasley. I will somehow take you too Nico Di Angelo if you let me touch you." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly and his ears burned red.

------------------

Nico was sitting in the common replaying the day events in his mind. He didn't do this often but when his day was confusing. It helped clean things up.

1.The Golden Trio think he is a death eater

2.He had almost spilled his life to Fred.

3.He made a mockery of the teacher.

"Mate my brother said he has something for you." George said putting a hand on Nico's shoulder. Nico turned to see a terrified Ron holding a box made completely of shadows.

Nico eyes winded before he ripped the box out of Ron's hands. Making the poor red head stumble and fall. George sent him a strange look.

"Uhh thanks you can go now." Nico said before running outside. He ran through the halls until he reached the boarder of the forbidden forest.

"I faced worse" he mumbled before charging into the dark forest. He ran for a while before seeing a dark oak tree. His back slid against the tree and soon he was sitting on a pad of shrubs.

"Release" he mumbled and all the shadows crumbled showing the inside of the box. Nico's fingers were shaking as he reached for the card. It was small about the size of a playing card. With a jolt Nico realised it was a Mythomagic card but instead of a greek hero or God. It was a picture of Nico he was holding his sword as the shadows were wrapped around him. Down the bottom of the card it said 'Nico Di Angelo Son of Hades Ghost King'.

He flipped the card over and saw a message. 'Nico my son I have withheld information from you. I showed you how your mother died though I didn't show you how we met. Your mother was a beautiful intelligent woman. You remind me of her. Which is why I ignored your calls after your sisters death. It hurt to see you. But alas I realised what I had been doing had hurt you more. I am sorry son.

Love Hades your father.

Nico didn't know he was crying until he felt a wet substance on his cheek. His father cared he had heard his prayers. His father loved him.

In the corner of his eye something sparkled. His hand reached into the box once more and pulled out a obsidian coloured diamond. When his fingers grasped the small treasure. It burned red and flew out of his palm.

The picture it created reminded Nico of a Iris messge. The picture showed his mother walking through the streets of Italy in pouring rain. She was wearing a wine coloured dress which was now soaked. She held two black heels in one hand and a dark red purse in the other.

Even though the rain was pouring on her. Her face still held a bright smile that could generate a house. Suddenly she placed her heels and purse on the ground. And started dancing her dark hair swirling around her like a whirlwind. Nico was so captivated by this side of his mother, he had only seen the motherly side of his mother. And knew nothing of this wild side. He almost didn't notice a man in a dark grey suit also watching her.

Nico looked at the man for a few seconds before coming to the conclusion that he was in fact Hades. He walked over to her and gently touched her shoulder. Her head whipped into his direction causing her hair to go in his face. He stumbled back slightly at the sudden impact.

And she laughed it was a beautiful sound. And reminded Nico immediately of Bianca laugh this was probably why it was so beautiful.

"Ah madam your purse is getting wet. And I am pretty sure it holds your phone and money." Hades said blank faced as usual.

She smiled and let out another laugh. "Ahh silly me you wouldn't happen to have a umbrella, would you?" She asked landing a hand on his shoulder.

He nodded and pulled out a umbrella from behind his back. She took it gleefully picking up her shoes and purse. She shook the water off the purse and smiled at him once more. "See all better".

"I'm Maria Di Angelo" she stuck out a hand. "Hades" he shook her hand smiling lightly at him. 

The image faded and Nico felt his heart beat a thousands times faster. And he felt tears fall lightly down his cheeks.

----------------

"Ok he is officially Voldemort's son. I mean who else would have the power to do that other than Voldemort." Harry Potter announced to the students of Gryffindor..

Ok so I am so sorry this is a terrible chapter. Everything is so rushed where I live anyway hope you liked It.

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY. 🎁🎊🎂🍰😍

I'm Australian

~Layla