Chapter 1 -The Hogwarts Express-

"Of course I will behave, mother," I said and rolled my eyes. We were standing in front of The Hogwarts Express, I, my twin brother Remus, father and mother. My mother had said at least seven times the last couple of days that I had to behave. "I always do!"

Remus came with a snort next to me. I glared at him. "What?" He just shook his head. I rolled my eyes again and turned back to my parents.

"Your mother has a point, Caroline," father said. I looked disappointed at him. He was the one who usually supported me whenever I discussed with Remus or mother. "Just try to not to get detention and trouble. Stay out of it."

"Sure," I mumbled. The students around us was starting to walk into the Express, and I felt restless. "Maybe we should take our places, Moony?" I asked my brother. He nodded, and we said goodbye to our parents ("Once again, Caroline, behave and don't get into trouble," mother said.)

With our luggage and cages with each our owls in them, we walked down the aisle to find a compartment.

"Moony! Foxface!" we heard from a compartment. We turned around as we heard out nick names being called at. There, in the door open of one of the compartments, Sirius Black was standing. He had a grin on his face. His black hair had grown longer since before summer, and he was taller than I could remember.

"Padfoot," I greeted. Remus said 'Hi' and we walked over to the compartment, were our other two friends James Potter and Peter Pettigrew were sitting. I put my luggage on the shelf and took the seat by the window, next to Peter.

"Hey, Foxface," James said with a grin. Foxface was my nick name since my animagus was a fox. "How's your summer been?"

I smiled at him. "Awesome, Prongs, entirely awesome. Our parents, Remus and I have been in Ireland." I let out a little laughter as I thought of a funny memory.

"Care to explain?" Sirius asked. He was sitting next to James, above Remus. When I continued laughing, Peter looked over to Remus, who was sitting and shaking his head over me. "Remus?"

"Well," Remus started. "When we were in Ireland, we went to see some leprechauns. Caroline, as stupid as she is, thought it would be funny to steal some gold from them. And as I hope you know, leprechauns are avaricious when it comes to their gold. It ended up with a disaster when the leprechauns attacked all of us, and father had to stupify the to make them stop."

The five of us, except Remus, laughed hard for some minutes. James were stuttering out some words that were barely hear-able between the laughter. "Gold..! Steal..! Leprechauns..!"

We didn't end the laughter before the door slid open and a girl stood there. It was Lily Evans, a muggle born girl in Gryffindor. We were in the same class, but for some reason, she obviously didn't like me.

She went her hand through her red hair. "Remus," she said. "We have to go to the prefect compartment." Evans didn't look at any of us, just Remus.

"Hey! You didn't tell us?" James asked offended. I had the same tone. "Not even me? How can you not tell me? I'm your sister, for Merlin's sake!"

"Whatever," Remus shrugged. He got out off his seat and grabbed his suitcase. Then he and Lily Evans walked away. "Bye, Evans!" James said, but she just rolled her green eyes and walked away.

We sat there with dissatisfaction showing in our faces. "That's not fair!" I exclaimed. "I mean, he's my brother! He could at least tell me!"

"I wonder why Evans says Remus' first name," James commented. There was no secret that James warmed up to Lily Evans. "She always says my last name.."