𝟮𝟭․ Her Sister's Wedding

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE"My sister's wedding

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
"My sister's wedding."

The day of the wedding arrived, Heejin was sitting in her seat watching the stylists move places, doing her makeup and hair. She then looked at herself. She looked way different than she normally looked. She felt so different. Is it a bad way or a good way? She doesn't truly know.

Suddenly a knock was heard in the room, making her pupils move from herself to the door. The door quickly opened after one of the stylists told them to come inside. Revealing her mother, her pupils quickly moved back to herself. "How is my youngest daughter doing?" She asked with a fake sweet voice. Heejin wanted to throw up right then. She knew her mother was acting and her mother was good at it.

"Oh, Ms. Yang is looking beautiful! We are halfway done with her makeup and hair," one of the stylists clapped her hands happily. Heejin glanced at her mother from the mirror, noticing her mother was glaring at her. She gulped nervously before quickly looking back at herself and the stylists. "Oh, that's fantastic! I will leave now so continue making her look even more beautiful!"

"Ms. Yang? Ms. Yang?" Heejin quickly snapped out of her thoughts and quickly looked at the stylist beside her. "Yes? Could you repeat what you were saying?" The stylist smiled, "Could you close your eyes? I need to do eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara." She quickly nodded before closing her eyes. Felt the brush gently pressed against her eyes.

After 10 minutes, the stylists left the room, leaving Heejin alone. She looked at her in the mirror. She looked way different. It doesn't feel like herself. A knock was heard, making her startled by the sudden noise. "Come in!" The person slowly opened the door, revealing Jongseong. "Woah, am I in the wrong room?" She chuckled softly before shaking her head. "Nope, I am Heejin."

Jongseong looked up and down. "Dang, are you sure you aren't the bride?" Making Heejin jokingly slapped his shoulders with a smile on her face. "Hey!" He jokingly rubbed where she hit him. "You are making a bruise on my shoulder."

"I didn't even hit you that hard." She shook her head with a small smile plastered on her face. "But that still hurts," he pouted. She shook her head again at his silliness. "Do you need anything or are you just here to make this joke?" She asked him.