!¡!Choo Choo!¡!

I was bored at home sitting on my couch, watching t.v., and eating candy. Till I heard a knock at my door. "Ugh...IM COMING!" I energeticly ran to the door hyped on sugar and and swung the door open and seen a tall sloppy Gamzee yelled "HaPpY bIrThDaY mY mOtHeRfUcKinG LiL mErIcLe!" He grabbed me in a tight hug and swung me around and set me down. I heard multiple "HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!" come from behind him. Kurloz, Karkat, and Tavros (in his wheelchair) gave me big hugs. We all went to my living room cause they had presents they wanted me to open and they all sat down on the couch while i sat on the floor with the presents. "HEY ASSHAT OPEN MINE FIRST!" He yelled shoving there gifts out of the way. I giggled and took the bag from him. Gamzee mumbled "pFf iM gUeSinG bEst fOr lAsT" he giggled but cut off by KarKat slapping the back of his head they glared at eachother then i threw the gift stuffing at there faces telling them "No arguing on my birthday!" I pulled out an awesome hat and plushy pillow back pack of my favorite character ____ "YAAAY! I LOVE IT!" i yelled as i got up and hugged KarKat. "I KNEW YOU WOULD LOVE IT" he smiled as a light red flushed his face. Kurloz passed me a box and signed me with his hands "Happy birthday" i opened the box and there was a veeery tiny tea cup doggie. I squealed in excitement as i cupped the midget puppy in my hands "OH my GOG KURLOZ ITS CUUUTE! THANK YOU THANK YOU!" he smiled and laughed silently i set the puppy down and hugged kurloz and the puppy tucked itself into the plush backpacks pocket and fell asleep. "Hmmm... I will name youuu... ____!" Tavros squeaked "Awww thats such a cuuute name, and my turn!" He handed me a bag with balloons attached to it. I opened the bag and there was a banana inside and i died laughing at the banana. "Thank you Tav how did you know I've always wanted a banana?" I giggled insanely. Tavros told Gamzee "Told you she would love it!" We all laughed. Gamzee slapped the banana out of my hand and replaced it with an envelope. "YAY moooore!" I opened the envelope and inside where two cards. I inhaled almost fainting as i read "Crazed Color Carnival Ticket num.25" i ran up and hugged gamzee tightly "I thought you said these where sold out?!" Gamzee giggled and said "i GoT tHeM lIkE 8 mOnThS AgO wHeN i SeeN yOu TaLkInG abOut It aNd i waNTeD mE aNd yOu To gO" "YAAA- wait...oh my god thats TONIGHT!¡!" I panicked "Oh ThEsE aRe ThE mOthErFucKin bEsT tIckEts i CoUld FinD Its a 5 nIghT sTay sOo PACK the FuCk UP!" I squeaked running to my room packing my things.

-Gamzees pov-

___ ran to her room to pack her things and they all just glared at me. "WhaA... KUrlOz aLmoSt OuT dId mE wItH thE pUppY." Then kurloz smiled.

~later but not so later~

I said bye to Kurloz, KarKat, and Tavros as they left. Gamzee shoved my stuff in the trunk of his car he had his stuff already packed and he yelled "lEtS gOoO LiL mAmA!" i yelled "wait i forgot something!" I ran to the house and grabed my plushy back pack with my little puppy in it and grabbed canned dog food karkat gave me for him/her and shoved the food and water bottles in a baggy and ran out to the car. I raised my arm up and down in the air yelling "Choo Choo!!! Next stop to Crazed Color Carnival!". "YoUrE bRinGing tHe DoGgIe?" Gamzee asked i nodded and "hes not staying home alone for five days so yeah" gamzee agreed and drove off too the circus.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sooooo im trying to make a way less shitty booty story than my last one i made soooo yeah ~( •3•)~ *awkwardly stares*