C.C.C.Hotel

honk...

hooooonk...

HOOONK MOTHERFUCKER!!!

"W-WHAT THE FUCK GAMZEE?!" i said rubbing my eyes. He giggled "wHeRe At The CrAzY CoLoR hOtEl, Go gEt ThE HoTeL KeYs WhIle I UnLoAd ThIs ShIt" he said with his cute goofy smile as he got out of the truck and began unloading. I smiled an went for the keys.

~time skip brought by pole dancing gamzee~

Me and Gamzee brought the last of the luggage into the hotel room. I threw my luggage in the living room and lazily calapsed over the couch face first in the coushins with my hips on the arm rest and my legs dangling. Gamzee came and sat next me smiling like a silly dope i rested my upper body on his lap. "This couch is cooooomfortable" i said stretching. "HeH...yEaH iTs PrEtTy CoMfOrTaBlE". I kindah squinted while we made eye contact Hmmm... Waaait im not shuure but im pretty shure hes blushing under his face paint. Eh hes probably hot from moving all the luggage. "SOmEtHiNg ThE MaTtEr (y/n)?" "Nooope" i said as i layed my head back on his lap with my arms crossed as a pillow. "So when are we heading out for ower first day at the carnival?!" "HeH L-lEtS hEaD oUt ThErE rIgHt NoW" he said. Wait did he stutter? He grabbed my arm and threw me over his shoulder "HaHaHa put me down you bum sack!" I yelled giggling. "NeEeEvVvVeEeRrR!" Gamzee gelled as he jogged to the elevator.

-Gamzee pov-

Me and (y/n) got the last of the bags in the room we were jumping on the elevator on the way up Hah...it was fun but we quit when the elevator light dimed out and we raced to the hotel room and she was clumsy and fell halfway there but i was there to catch her. When i held her in my arms she looked motherfucking miraculous as she shyly laughed in my arms brushing away the hair that had gotten in the way of her face. *smiles in thoughts* she has such a beautiful smile i wish i could tell her how miraculous she is without thinking im clowning around *slips a sigh*. (Y/n) snapped me out of thought as i heard luggage being thrown and a loud sigh of relief. I came in seeing her plump ass over the arm rest with her legs dangling over. Lil mama got ass...mmhh i felt myself turning indigo eh...she wont notice. I sat down next to the limp (y/n) on the couch she crawled ontop of my lap. My face heated up and indigo flushed my face. She said "This couch is so comfortabllllle" as she stretched. It was the perfect moment to just kiss her and tell her but i wouldnt budge. She glared up at me and i said "iS sOmeThInG tHe MaTtEr (y/n)?" She said "noooothing" all like she was hiding something heh...this lil motherfucker is onto something! "Soooo when are we heading out for ower first day at the carnival?" "HeH LeTs HeAd OuT tHeRe RiGhT nOw!" i smiled an evil smile as i grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder i honked uncontrollably as she tried to escape my grasp wiggling and hitting my back softly. She started yelling "HaHaHa PUT ME DOWN YOU BUM SACK!" i yelled "NnNnEeEvVvEeErR!" As i began to jog to the elevator. On the way some guys that exited the elevator looked at me what looked between disgusted and angry...well maybe hes never seen a troll before and i shrugged it off and pressed the button to the first floor of the hotel and down we went. (Y/n) had a face of pure excitement as she squeaked counting the floor numbers down.

-(y/n) pov-

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

...

1!