ROAD TRIP! (quick stop)

(P/n)=puppies name

Gamzee driving us to Crazed Color Carnival.

-my pov-

I was singing along to (fav song) that came on the radio as i looked out the window at the trees passing by. I reached for my Monster drink and i caught Gamzee staring at me while i was singing me and him blushed from ear to ear "Oh god! Gamzee dont listen to me sing!" i nudged him on the shouder me and Gamzee laughed "WoW yOu SoUnd AlL Up AnD MoThErFucKInG bEaUtIfUl LiL mAmA!". I laughed at that and played with (p/n) and put him on Gamzee's shoulder. "OH mY GoG! It tIcKlEs! HONK!" Gamzee honked uncontrollably and i laughed till my face hurt.

-Gamzee pov-

We were heading over to Crazed Color Carnival. I bet i'll feel riiight at home. I heard (y/n) singing oh my...woah then she turned to see me staring at her i blushed motherfucking crazy she yelled "Oh my GOD! Dont listen to me sing!" She blushed madly as she nudged my shoulder "WoW YoU aLl uP aNd sOuNd MoThErFuCkInG bEaUtIfUl!" She blushed and oh gog no she put the puppy on my shoulder and it snuggled up to my neck "Oh My GoG tHaT tIcKlEs!" I honked uncontrollably as (y/n) laughed her ass off. The doggie soon stopped motherfucking moving and fell asleep. I seen a bright yellow light coming and i took a sharp turn to the right making (y/n) panick.

-your pov-

I panicked at the sudden sharp turn. I closed my eyes and yelled "OH MY GOD!" Then we stopped i opened my eyes and my face slowly turned to a 'really wtf bruh?' face as i seen we pulled into McDonalds i looked at him "-3- ...Gamzee...i thought we were dying...the fuck?" Gamzee replied "weElL iM DyInG Of StArVaTiOn ...DoeS tHaT CoUnT?HONK!" I couldnt help but giggle. Me and Gamzee ordered ower food and we laughed as we ate the food telling jokes and stories. After we were done we headed to the store next to McDonalds and got some Faygo and Monsters. We walked back to the car. I quickly fell asleep in the car seat as he started the car and we drove off again.