The Gender Party

~The Next Day With Raura~
It was 9am on Saturday and Laura woke up nauseous and attempted to run but Ross woke up and carried her to his bathroom and held her hair back while she threw up. Once Layra was done they walked back and Ross went up to her stomach and said "Oliva you gotta quit doing that to mommy." Laura laughed and they went back to sleep.
~The Next Day With Rydellington~
Rydel woke up at 10 o clock and got on Twitter and noticed Ratliff put on a picture of her sleeping so she took a picture of Ratliff and said Morning-Ratliff<3 P.S. @ratliffr5 this is payback for the tweet last night! Love ya<3
~The Next Day With Rinessa~
Riker woke up at 10:30 and saw the tweets and put on Ratliffs Twitter @ratliffr5 you just got burned by your girlfriend and my baby sis @rydelr5 Rydel replied back You got that right. Riker got out of bed put in a blue v-neck, black pants, socks and made Vanessa a breakfast in bed.
Vanessa's Breakfast
French Toast
Cinnamon Rolls
Strawberrys
A mini waffle
Orange juice
"Wakey wakey nessa!" Riker said. "Huh?" Vanessa said then she say Riker with the food and said "GIMME!!" Riker chuckled and gave her her food "I'll be right back I'm gonna go get my food." Riker said.
Riker's Breakfast
Cereal(Frosted Flakes)
Orange
Chocolate Milk
"I'm back!" Riker said and they ate.
With Raura
At 11 they woke up and Ross brought her breakfast
Laura's Breakfast
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Mini waffles
Blueberries
Plain milk
Ross's Breakfast
Pancake
Orange Juice
~With Rydellington~
They just sat there eating waffles and then everyone got ready.
The Girls Outfits
Laura: White Tee-shirt that says 'Laura Marano 1995' in green, green shorts,white converse,and a French braid
Vanessa: Black shirt that says 'Love Me Like That' in blue, blue shorts, blue converse, and a bun
Rydel: Yellow shirt that says 'RYDEL!', White shorts, yellow converse, and a messy ponytail.
The Boys Outfits
Riker: Blue v-neck, black pants, and black converse
Ross: green shirt, white pants, green converse.
Ratliff: Yellow cat shirt, black pants, yellow converse.
Rydellington started setting up the party and once Rocky, Ryland , Savannah, Stormie, Mark, Rani, Camun, and other people came they started to cut the cake. Ross was videoing and once they got one side it showed pink and everyone cheered. "Wait!" Ratliff said. He cut off another piece and it showed blue. Everyone's mouths dropped open and Riss dropped his phone. Rani ran over and screamed "OMG WHATS THEIR NAMES!"" Reese for a boy and Rachel for a girl!" Rydel said.
~1hour later at 9:00 pm~
"IM GOING TO BED!" All the girls exclaimed. "US TOO!" All the boys said. The girls got back into the pajamas they wore last night so did the boys Laura put her hair in a messy bun Vanessa left hers out and Rydel put hers in a side braid. They all went to bed and fell asleep.

Suckish chapter I no if your wondering why aren't Rocky and Ryland I this story that's because I made it to where they bought a house together so they could all be alone -wink- and so yeah. And without further a do bye!
Stay Kool😎~Kylie