Pranks

-Vanessa's Prank-
Vanessa took Ryder to Ellen's house and Ratliff told everyone the plan and oncE Vanessa got home she ran into Riker's room fake crying and she screamed "RIKER RIKER WAKE UP RYDERS NOT HERE!" "What!" Riker yelled "where is he!"riker yelled again. Riker pulled Vanessa into a hug. Vanessa started laughing. "What? What are you laughing about?" Riker asked. "Ryders at my moms!" Vanessa said laughing. Riker got back in bed and watched tv.
~Rydellington~
Ratliff told everyone the plan and carried Rydel to the tent and they left and they secretly hid a camera on her.
-Rydel wakes up-
"Huh?"I don't remember sleeping in a tent!" Rydel exclaimed. She went inside and saw a note that said
"Rydel, You've been asleep for 10 years Reese and Rachel are happily living life you and me are married your expecting a girl named Rosie Mary Ratliff, we have a puppy named Pixie(Taking her for a walk right now) Laura and Ross have 3 children Olivia, Maddy, and Chad. I'm telling you this stuff just incase you lost your memory.
-love Ratliff.
-With the gang-
Ratliff hired some people to be Rachel and Reese they had Rachel had blonde hair that went to her waist, brown eyes and Ratliff's skin tone. Reese had blonde hair, brown eyes,and Ratliff's skin tone also
-Their outfits-
Rachel:Pink hello kitty shirt, pink skirt,white leggings, and those shoes that go up to you knees that were pink.
Reese:Blue tee-shirt, white jeans, blue high tops.
Laura an Vanessa made everyone look older and hired three kids to be their children.
-What their wearing and what they look like.-(This will not be what Olivia looks like)
Olivia:Apperance:Brown hair that goes to her shoulders, brown eyes, short.
Olivia:Outfit:Blue shirt, white jean shorts,blue converse ponytail.
Maddy:Apperance:Brown hair that goes to her waist, brown eyes, tall.
Maddy:Outfit:Pink shirt that says 'Daddy's little girl' black shorts, white converse, hair curled.
Chad:Blonde hair,hazel eyes, tall.
Chad:Gray v neck, white jeans, black high tops.
-Rydel-
"What?" I've been asleep for ten freaking years!" Ratliff and everyone else ran through the house and Rachel and Reese yelled "MOMMY YOUR AWAKE!""Yep guys!" Rydel said. "Hello nice to see you again!" Ratliff said. "Hey Ratt." Rydel said extremely confused. "AUNT DELLY!" Olivia, Maddy, and Chad said running to give them a hug. "Nice to see you awake big sis." Ross said. "OKAY THATS IT!WHATS HAPPENING!" Rydel screamed. Everyone started laughing. "you've been pranked!" Everyone yelled. Rydel was mad and shocked at the same time. "Thanks guys!" Ratliff said to the doubles and then they all went to wash off their makeup.
~9:00~
-Raura-
"ROSSY!" Laura yelled. "WHAT!" Ross yelled back since he was in the shower. "Once your done can you go to the store and pick up some pineapples, chocolate, starburst, and ice cream!" Laura yelled. "FINE BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF YOUR CRAVINGS!" Ross yelled back. Ross got out put on some jeans a black shirt and black high tops and Laura took a shower. Once she was done her hair was drenched and she had on a green tank top, white shorts, and green fuzzy socks. Ross came back and she ate chocolate while she was on her phone looking at Twitter. There was a Twit from Kevin and Heath. It said @yaylauramarano,@rossr5,@ranirodriguz, and @calumworthy were going to be doing a sequel to Austin and Ally about their twins Alice and Alex and it will be called Alex and Alice. We will start airing on January,4,2016. Can't wait to see you guys! "Rossy have you seen Kevin and Heaths post?" Laura asked. "Yep. you excited?" Ross asked. "HELL YA!" Laura exclaimed. Ross chuckled and yawned. "Let's go to bed it already 10:30." Ross said. "K." Laura said and crawled in bed "Goodnight babe." Laura said. "Night Laur." Ross said giving her a kiss and wrapping his arms around her. "Night Olivia." Ross said.
-Rinessa-
Vanessa gave Ryder a bath changed him into a foot onsie that had little baseballs all over it gave him a bottle and put him in his crib. "WAHH!" Ryder started crying. "I don't know what you haven't been sleeping in your crib lately." Vanessa said tiredly. "Okay come sleep with us." Vanessa said yawning. "Nessa why are you still up?" Riker asked. "Ry won't sleep." Vanessa said about to pass out. "Ness I'll take him while you go shower." Riker said. "Thank you so much Rike!" Vanessa said giving him a peck on the lips before walking away. "Let's go to bed buddy." Riker said carrying Ryder. Riker put Ryder on his chest and he fell asleep while Riker softly rubbed his back Vanessa walked out smirking. "He really is a daddy's boy isn't he." Vanessa said. "Yep." Riker said. He carefully gave Ryder to Vanessa and she put him in his bassinet that was right next to their bed and went to sleep.
-Rydellington-
"Did you hear about Raura's new show for Disney Channel?"Rydel asked. "Yep." Ratliff said. "Anyways let's go to be." Rydel said. "K." Ratliff said. And they went to sleep.

Hey guys! OMG 61 reads! I'm sooo happy I thought I would only have like 5! Thank you guys so so so so much I hope you like this story! TBM Auslly version will update slowly because of this book and I really wanna focus on this book and get it done so I can start writing the sequel but the story's not on hold its only updating slowly I'll give you the update list for next week. And Thursday, Friday , and Saturday.

Thursday:Chapter 1 of TBM. Superhero 3 chapters
Friday:Superhero 4 chapters
Saturday:Chapter 2 of TBM.
Sunday: superhero 2 chapters, TBM chapter 3,4
Monday:Superhero 5 chapters, TBM 3 chapters
Tuesday:Day off
Whensday: Superhero 2 chapters, TBM chapter 8
Thursday:Superhero 1 chapter, TBM 1 chapter.
Friday:Superhero 4 chapters, TBM 2 chapters
Saturday:Superhero 3 chapters, TBM 2 chapters.
Today I will be updating more of superhero but I'm just giving you a lot of chapters so I can get these books somewhere I may put TBM Auslly on hold after this week but maybe not. So I got some news.
News #1
If you've seen the preview for when Ally says "Who wouldn't love this dreamboat" Do you think that was Ally?
News #2
In Dancers and Ditzies did you like Ally's dance? I was sooo sad when Ally was mad at Austin I thought they were gonna break up! Good thing they didn't!
News #3
I have a feeling about something later I'm A&A season 4 they may not be aloud to but they may have A real A&A wedding😏 just a thought! I hope they actually do though!
QOTD:What's your favorite thing about this story so far?

Say
Pizza: if you love the story
Pickles:If it's okay
Broccoli:If this story sucks