Autumn leaves

It seems that all the autumn leaves are falling
I feel like you're the only reason for it
All the things you do, all the things you do, all the things you do~Chris Brown, Autumn Leaves

__________________________________

I stretched out on the bed and opened my eyes. I forgot where I was but I quickly remembered as soon as I heard Klay's soft snores. We were watching movies and eating until we got the itis and passed out.

Looking at the clock it read 12:34pm in blue illuminated lights. I turned back to Klay and started nibbling on his lips. I then started to give him little kisses on his bottom lip trying to wake him up. He stirred in his sleep but nothing happened.

I sighed getting up and walking to his side of the bed. I licked my finger and put it in his ear. He only stirred in his sleep. I give up. I scoffed at his heavy sleeping and went to the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands. I opened the door but Klay wasn't in his original position.

"What the hell?" I whispered. I walked out of the bed room looking around. Before I could fully turn around I was tackled on to the bed. I gasped for air as he put his whole weight on me. "Klay." I struggled to get out. "I can't breathe." He started jumping up and down. "That's what you get for giving me a wet willie. Ya nasstyyyy." He said giving me a stank look.

"Boy if you don't!" I yelled. He finally got up and touched my nose. "Does it still hurt?" He asked.
"No I didn't even notice it until you said something." I said cluelessly.

"Good because I put ice on it while you where sleep." He said licking his lips. "You know you talk in your sleep?" He stated.

"No I don't." I said not believing him. ""You do, you was like "I hope this is real. His lips are so soft and he feels so good." I got jealous until I realized you were talking about me."" He said.

I blushed. Homygod. I covered my face. "You were talking about me right?! Cause if not I'll beat whoever ass it was! You mine now." He stated matter of factly.

Hol'up. "I never gave you my consent for me to be yours and you never asked."I said still blushing.
"Girl you play all day, you was mine when you agreed to come on a date with me. Which partook yesterday if I'm remembering correctly." He said smiling.

"Oh really? You do have to ask or it's as unofficial as your stroke game." I laughed. He stale faced me.

"Guh my stroke game is more official than Chris browns, and less violent. Ask karate!" He said with a serious face. I couldn't help but laugh.

"But for real though, will you be my Queen, Queen?" He asked wiggling his eye brows at his corny joke.

"I'm scared to say yes." I confessed. He looked confused. "What? Why?" He asked. "I'm just tired of being hurt and lied to, everything will be all good until you find some one prettier or smarter than me. What if someone else catches your attention and you like her more? I like you I do, I just don't know if it will work, with my insecurities and all."I said honestly.

"For me to have another girl take my attention from you means you never fully had my attention. I like you for you and I know there is no other girl out here that can make you feel the way I do. If I want another girl I wouldn't toy with your feelings. Don't get me mixed in with these other niggas, I only have eyes for one woman and that woman is you. My mom taught me to be a one woman king, and you happened to be my queen." He said with his eyes boring in to mine.

I began to tear up. "You wanna feel something?" He asked. I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and put it on his chest where his heart is. He did the same with his hand on my chest. "Hakuna matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna matata! Ain't no passing crazeIt means no worries, for the rest of your days It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna matata!" He yelled trying to sing. I bursted out laughing.

He grabbed my face wiping the tears that were forming before. He kissed my lips. "Yes." I whispered. He picked me up swinging me around.

"Klay put me down!" I giggled. "Never I'll hold onto you forever." He said putting his head in the crook of my neck like I was his teddy bear.

The front door opened to the house and the alarm beeped three times. He looked at me an gasped then he threw me on the bed. "MOMMMYYYYYY!" He yelled running out the door.

"Yes baby I'm in the kitchen, and what little girl do you have in my house?" I heard her say. I began to panic and look for escape routes. I was not waiting for her to find me in here. "Fuck." I whispered hardly my purse is on the couch down stairs.

"My girl ma." I heard silence after he said that. The. I heard feet running up the stairs coming straight for the room I was in. His mom burst in the room and locked the door before Klay could try to open the door. "Come on mmoooommmm." He pleaded. "Gotta be quicker than that young whipper snapper." She yelled laughing.

She turned around looking at me and I blushed. I reached my hand out for a handshake. It was shaking so bad I just hoped she hadn't noticed.

She grabbed my hand and took me in Klay's bathroom locking that door. "Ok honey I only have a little amount of time before his little ass finds a way I here. I just want to see you and get to know you."she smiled.

My god his mom is beautiful and her radiant skin. She didn't have an accent but you could tell she was Colombian. Her hair was long and thick and she had a shape to die for.

"My god your a beautiful young lady. My son choose perfectly. I'm Sofia Thompson." She said pulling me in for a hug. "Your so fluffy like a teddy bear. Beautiful and thick." She said with her eyes gleaming.

"What's your name?" She asked urged moving her hand in a hurry up moment. "O-oh my name is Queen." I stated nervously. "Oooo I love it, I gotta meet your mom."

The bedroom door busted open and I heard Klay mumble something.

She hugged me and kissed my cheek before she pulled out the same exact condom packets my mom tried to give me. "Your beautiful and all but always be protected. The way you look, my son is going to be all over you in no time."She whispered winking.

I laughed nervously as the bathroom door burst opened startling us both. "Mom, out" he said with authority. "Hey ! I raised you little boy, don't you talk to me that way." She hissed grabbing his ear.

"Ow ma I was joking." He pleaded. She let go of his ear and looked at us both. "If ya'll give me a baby this early in my age I wil cut your beeds off." She pointed to Klay. "And I'll cut your ovaries out!" She pointed to me.

I nodded my head vigorously. "Yes mam!" We responder simultaneously. She walked our he room shutting the door. We both let out a breath that we didn't know we were holding.

He laid back on the bed. "So baby, what you want to do today?"he asked looking at me. I thought we were just chilling but I guess not, so I said the first thing that came to mind. "Bowling!" I said.

"Ok bring Amber, I have the perfect guy for her." He said.

I agreed and laid next to him as we watched another movie called Pineapple Express on Netflix. He opened a window and pulled out a pre-rolled blunt. He sparked it up puffing twice and passing it to me.

This went out through out the movie. Just chilling ,laughing and kissing until we fell asleep. He held me tight and kissed my neck sweetly.

"My Queen." He whispered.
__________________________________

Miss Sofia in the MM