disclaimer.

dystopia |dɪsˈtəʊpɪə| noun

An imagined place or state in which everything is unpleasant or bad, typically a totalitarian or environmentally degraded one.

Everything's changed now. The system has been destroyed and humanity is on the brink of extinction. The dead roam the grounds now, marking Earth as their territory. Betrayal is amongst every single person, those who you once considered to trust want nothing more than to survive on their own and natural instincts would do whatever they can possibly do to accomplish that. There are no boundaries left to be exceeded, you either die or kill to survive until your inevitable death.

It's not just the dead that's out to get you.

WARNING:

This fictional story will contain sexual/mature content, violence, religious content, death, and personal themes. Only proceed to read if you are comfortable with these subjects.

DISCLAIMER:

The content of this book is not recommended for readers under the age of 13. I in no way condone any reckless behaviour, nor do I believe in some aspects that have been written. This story is strictly for your entertainment, and bare in mind that the characters are not affiliated with their chosen cast besides from appearance. Everything written is strictly from my imagination and I can only hope you enjoy 'DYSTOPIA' as much as I did writing it.

update: this is not a spoiler, but do consider the meaning behind the titles of each chapters. there is always some sort of significance behind each word, so take that into account. throughout this story the ending is always foreshadowed, be on the lookout and try to spot any hints. and pls don't attack me, i wrote this story like 5 yrs ago. thank you, and enjoy! 

Do note that this book is already completed.

Copyright [2016] © Steve-Rogers