(23)

{hi guys i'm writing this using the computer and wattpad has updated and i don't really know the new...wattpad design... anyways! ITS MEH BIRTHDAY!!!! this is a birthday special :) i know i haven't really updated I'm sorry sorry sorry sooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy. This is the end of my rant and AC means author-Chan}

Dipper's P.O.V

"Come on Dipper lets go!!!" Mabel shouted because she was too excited to go to AC's birthday party she was turning 11, a year younger than us. "DIPPER!!! stop daydreaming and lets go!!!" Mabel shouted, again. "okay okay just stop shouting. You're going to make me deaf" i replied glaring a bit because she was too loud. i sighed and looked forward an-"WERE ALMOST THERE!" i sighed there is no use to make her quiet.

-AC'S HOUSE-

*knock knock* then a little five- year-old girl with (hair colour) and (hairstyle) opened the door. "hewo woo are ywo?" she asked "Hello! I'm Mabel and this is Dipper, what's your name?" Mabel replied.

whoa whoa whoa this is the first time I saw Mabel really really calm me and not squealing when she saw a cute thing/something. "I'm (y/n) and I'm fwive todway is my cousin's birthdway! So-" she was interrupted by AC. AC was covering her mouth and picking her up. "Thwis is my cousin So- I mean AC." She said. Awwwwwwwe (y/n) looks so cute , I could gobble her up. Wait! When did I become a softie!? Pfft Whatever.

-timeskip brought you by Bill the Dorito-

"Happy Birthday day to you , Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday So- we mean AC" they sang. Weird they said So but said AC, eh I'll ask her later about that. "excuse me Mistwa Dippwa, hewes some cwake :3" she said as she gave the cake to me. "thanks (y/n)! ^_^" I said as I ate the cake. Then she left to go to AC. Sigh

-timeskip again brought you by Wang Yao-

"Bye everyone thanks for coming!" AC said as everybody else except for me and Mabel. "Guys thanks for coming and thanks for the snapback and the backpack I love it! :D" she said as she hugged both of us. "your welcome AC" me and Mabel said in unison. "By the way AC in singing the song wimpy did they say So?" I asked "AC is just a nickname, like dipper. Oh an dipper (y/n) has a gift for you" she said/replied.Then she raised (y/n) and put her near me and then (y/n) kissed me on the cheek. The next she hugged AC's neck. "She's shy now I guess she gas a crush on you, dip." she said as she smiled and then we left her house.

-extended ending-.

"dipper?"

"yes, Mabel? "

"I know I pictured it right? "

"picutred what? "

"(y/n) kissing your cheek. I wonder how she'll act when she react it when she's older.. "

"..."