(29)

(A/N : Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating much. I had exams last week so i could not update. So this is a Christman present from me to you! And also a sorry one shot for not updating. In this one shot both of you are 17...So enjoy!!!!)

*Author-Chan's POV*

"Yo, Dip what time is it?" you asked dipper. "I don't know. Ask Mabel..." Dipper answered while he waved his hands around." Mabel's not here remember? She's on a trip with Stan, Candy and Grenda!" You said. "Oh....yeah, sorry" Dipper said realizing his mistake. " Wait why is Stan with them. Is he like-" Dipper was interrupted by a smack on the back of his head. "Dipper!! Don't think like that! Come on let's just open the presents" you said rubbing your temple. "Fiiiiine" Dipper pouted.

~timeskip and brought you by Francis Bonnefoy~

After exchanging gifts (it was only you and dipper ^ω^) Dipper and you opened the gifts that A-chan gave you (me ^o^ I feel so proud). "Look there's a card dip! " You said " Dear (Y/N) and Dipper I hope you will love this gift and no need to thank me after this! It's my job after all! (•ω•)
From your friend,
A-chan" you read. Huh I wonder what's inside. You thought. "Let's open this in 3 2 1, open!! " Dipper yelled as both of you grabbed the gift and lifted it. It was a mistletoe. What the f-stop calm down (y/n) gotta keep this PG. note to self kill A-chan after this.

Then Dipper lifted you and put you on his lap. He cupped your cheek and leaned, until your noses were an inch apart. By now you were blushing like a mad man. Then he leaned again totally closing the gap between you two.

"HA!! I TOLD YOU HE'S KISS HER MABEL!!! " A familiar voice shouted... *click* *click* "SCRAPBOOKTUNITY!!!!!!! " Mabel shouted. "A-CHAN!!! MABEL!!! DELETE THAT PICTURE!!! " you and dipper shouted in unison. "RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!!!! " And that was the cause of the death of A-chan and Mabel.

Nahh I'm kidding, A-chan and Mabel just got a beating from (y/n) and Dipper. It was worth it though!