(27)

(A/N : hi my little apples, i shall call you my little apples now...reminds me of a song little apple or 小 苹果 anywhale im updating and Happy Creepypasta Day! I hope you like creepypasta and stitched heart is my creepypasta oc and the pic. is on the side. Oh! I almost forgot ya'll are 16-17 yrs old here :))

Dear (y/n),

You are invited to my creepypasta day party. Please go to my house @6:30 pm and dress something scary. And happy creepypasta day!

                                              Your friend,
                                                          AC

*your pov*

Nice! She's hosting a party by herself, I wonder if her parents know.....anywhale who am I going dress up as? I'll just dress up as Stitched Heart she's cool...i wonder if Dipper and Mabel are going..

*Dipper pov*

"Hey Mabel, who are you going to dress up as?" I asked my sister while putting the mouthguard. I was dressing up as Ticci Toby...AC said I kinda look like him so why not try?

"Im dressing up as Sally. AC said i kinda look like her and we have tge same hair colour! And her dress is PINK!!!" Mabel said. She did really look like Sally. I wonder if (y/n) is going....

*(y/n) pov*

While walking to AC's house I was listening to music. After a few minutes of waling i reached her house...WOW! Her house was decorated with fake dead bodies on the front yard, and on the windows were splatterred with fake blood, and more i connot explain. When i opened the door i saw....

CLIFFHANGER!! Sorry my apples there's gonna be a part two though I'm gonna end it here because Im busy sorry and luv ya'll ♥♥♥