Ch. 32

( Tatianna )

I sat on the steps. I took deep breaths. I came out here cause I just felt awkward. I closed my eyes trying not to let the tears fall. My song changed to Goodbye by Secondhand Serenade. Fuck all this sad songs!

I was about to change the song when a hand cupped over my mouth and dragged me to the back and into the alley. Oh god , their about to rape me!

I tried screaming , but it came out muffled. I got one hand loose and punched one of them in the jaw. They held their jaw and the other one threw me on the ground on my back. One got on top of me and the other one held my arms down with one hand and covered my mouth with the other. I started crying harder. They lifted my dress. I started kicking but it was no use. They slid my panties to the side and shoved a plastic dick inside. They didn't even give me adjust so it hurt. The one who was thrusting ripped my dress off fully and grabbed my left boob and squeezed it hard. I cried harder cause of the pain. A gunshot went off and they ran off. Well one ran and one limped. Maybe they was hit with the bullet. I laid there crying. It was dark in the alley but I know the shooter was Dre and I know he saw me. He ran to me and held me. I cried and cried. He took off his shit and slipped it on me.

Me: D-Dre. Why'd they do it?

Dre: I dunno T.

Me: Can I stay with you for a while?

Dre: Yeah.

We sat there for 5 more minutes and then we got up. Dre wrapped his arm around me and I left the dress cause it was all ripped up.

We walked back in and over to the table. I kept my head down looked at my cracked phone.

Mom: Oh my gosh baby , where's your dress?

Me: I don't wanna talk about it here.

Dre looked at Taylor and Imani. I saw Imani had a bruise on her cheek. I remember I punched one of my rapist in the face.

I whispered to Dre.

Me: I think their my rapist.

I hid behind Dre. What set Dre off is when Taylor ( Who had the bruise ) winked at me.

Dre pulled out his gun and so did Imani and Taylor.

Imani: Bruh. What are you doing?

Dre: Shut the hell up. You know why I'm doing this too.

The entire restaurant was freaking out. Actually , it turns out that wasn't Jordan that I saw , it was some other girl. I never saw the face. Just the back.

Mom: Dre , What are you thinking!? Put the gun down.

Dre: Nah ma. I'm sorry but I'm gonna kill them.

Dad: Why?

Me: Cause they raped me out there.

Imani: She was tight too.

Imani's dad slapped her across the face and Taylor's mom hit Taylor with a plate.

Imani's Mom: You did what!?

Mom: My baby.

She started crying and pulled me into a hug. Khaleyah didn't know what to do so she just hugged my legs.

I pulled back from the hugs.

Me: I promise you , I'll be getting revenge. I put that on my soul.

I walked off.

Me: Yall can finish Yall dinner. Dre's gonna take me home. I'll be staying with him for a while.

Dad: Alright hun.

I grabbed my clutch and left out behind Dre who didn't want to put the gun down.

Dre: If she don't got Yall , trust and believe I do.

We walked out and got in the car.

Dre: You want me to wait for you or are you gonna drive?

Me: Imma drive.

Dre: Alright.

He pulled out of the parking space.

Dre: Tati , I'm sorry.

Me: For what?

Dre: 1. For breaking up you and Jordan. 2. Not being the best brother. 3. For treating you wrong and lastly , that this happened to you.

Me: It's okay.

Dre: No. It's not. I can make it up to you. Well the loss of brother and sister time.

Me: You don't have to.

Dre: But I'm going to.

Me: Dre , really. No.

Dre: Tati , really. Yes.

I bit my lip to hold my laughter.

Me: Okay. Okay.

Dre: You knew I wasn't gonna cave in didn't you.

Me: Yes I did.

He laughed which made me laugh just a tiny bit. He pulled into my driveway.

Dre: Alright. You still got your key?

Me: Never leave without it.

Dre: Ard. See ya later.

Me: See ya bro.

I got out and walked inside the house. He pulled off and I went upstairs. I entered my room and first thing I did was take a shower. I felt so disgusted.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I went to my closet and pulled in some Grey Sweatpants and a Black Long sleeve. I slipped on my Wheat Timbs. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and slipped on a black bandana. I grabbed some suitcases and packed my things.

45 minutes later I was done and it was only 8:00 pm. I had stuffed my purse and charger in one of my suitcases so only
Thing I had in my pockets were my keys and phone. I wheeled two of my suitcases down and put it in my car. I went back up and grabbed my last two. I slipped my book bag on my back and closed my room door after cutting off the light. I went downstairs and locked up the house. I got in my car after putting the last of my suitcases in. I coulda sworn I saw somebody standing in my neighbors yard looking at me , but it was dark so I wasn't sure , but I hurriedly got into my car. I locked the doors and looked back. The figure was gone. My brain must be fucking up. Maybe I just need some rest. I drove to Dre's and parked in the garage beside one of his many cars. I closed the garage behind me and walked in. His dog Oreo came up to me and barked. I cut on the light and he instantly stopped and jumped on me. I laughed and Peres behind his ears.

Me: Hey Oreo baby.

I grabbed some of my luggage and went upstairs to my room. Yep , I gotta room here too. I sat my luggage in the bed and went back down to get more. Once I was done I laid on the bed. Oreo came in and laid on the bottom of the bed. I set my bags by the closet door and kicked off my pants and shoes. I hooked my phone up and cut off the light. I got in bed leaving the door open and making sure the gun was underneath the pillow on the other side. Oreo came up top and cuddled with me. Sssh , lemme have my moment.

( Unknown )

I watched as she put her things in her car. I watched that ass jiggle. What'd I would do to have that ass on me again.

Tatianna Deanna Johnson , You will be mine again.

- - - - -
( Ch 32 )

- Woah , She was raped.

- Revenge is coming for Taylor and Imani.

- Dre is gonna make up all the time he missed with Tatianna.

- Who do you think unknown is ?

- 10+ votes for Ch. 33

- 3 comments for Ch. 33

- Sorry for any mistakes.

- Goodbye - Secondhand Serenade up top.

Cammy 😈