Ch. 44

( Jordan )

We've been at this prom for about an hour and they've played no hype songs. This is why I don't go to proms or school dances.

The girls were out on the floor dancing to Beyoncé - End Of Time. I was texting Aziyah. Kiara was drinking punch and taking videos to post on Instagram. Dre was somewhere round here with Keko. I have no clue. My phone vibrated again.

A.Ziyah😌: Omg. Is that prom over yet? I'm so bored.

Hoes💥🔫: Lol chill. It'll be over at 10:00.

A.Ziyah😌: But it's only 8 something.

Hoes💥🔫: But I won't be home to round 12 something.

A.Ziyah😌: Omfg , Jordan! Y?

Hoes💥🔫: The boys and Kiara and I are taking the girls out for dinner at some fancy restaurant.

A.Ziyah😌: 😡😓

Hoes💥🔫: Whaa?

A.Ziyah😌: Well I had cooked dinner and was hoping we could catch up.

Hoes💥🔫: What did you cook?

A.Ziyah😌: Y does it matter? Your not coming home soon anyways.

I groaned mentally and looked at Tatianna who was laughing and dancing very weirdly. I laughed a little bit. Would it hurt to reschedule the date with Tati? Nah , ion think so.

Hoes💥🔫: I'll be home round 10:30.

A.Ziyah😌: Really?? 😁

Hoes💥🔫: Yea . Really . Just hold it down til I get back.

A.Ziyah😌: I gotchu J.

Hoes💥🔫: I know you do.

I slipped my phone into my pocket.

Me: Yo Kiara.

Kiara: Wassup J.

Me: Do you think it's wrong if I skip out on the group date?

Kiara: Depends on the reason.

Me: Uh , an old friend whose also an ex is staying at my house and she wants me home.

Kiara: Then yes. Yes that'll be wrong. What the hell are you thinking?

Me: I just want to make her happy.

Kiara: Which ex is this?

Me: Aziyah.

Kiara: Dude. Your gonna miss the date for some bitch that up and left without giving you an explanation?

I was silent and just looked at her.

Kiara: You think about it. Who am I to tell you what and what not to do.

She got up and walked off somewhere. I groaned. The song changed to some slow weird song with some weird beat. Seriously?