Chapter 3: boredom

Olive was sitting in Mira's basement, binge watching "keeping up with the Blair's". Okay...Olive might be a little bit addicted to this show. Why can't reality tv back home be this good?

Now as much as olive loves this show, spending basically all day in Mira's basement watching it isn't very interesting. You could say...Olive is...bored.

That's a shock. Usually when Olive is bored she just does more theorizing, but Mira banned her after she almost ruined one of her spell books.

So what is olive to do? She basically can't go outside, she can't theorize, what else is there to do?

She could take a nap...but she isn't tired. She could help clean? But she already did that!

Ugh...welp! Time to go bother Mira about it!

Olive stands up, stretching a bit before she heads upstairs where Mira usually is.

"Mira?" Olive calls out as she steps through the house. Guess she's not home...weird...usually she says when she's leaving?

"Well that was a waste of time-" Olive is cut off by the door opening, and Mira walking in...Mira looks surprised to see Olive there.

Mira clears her throat. "Olive."

The door is suddenly pushed open all the way by...NO WAY. THATS MERCY BLAIR. FROM KEEPING UP WITH THE BLAIRS! Or maybe one of his other bajillion siblings. Oh and...some guy?

Olive is internally (and externally) fangirling. "Mercy?!" She exclaims, looking super excited. Honestly it's probably creepy.

"Oh hey! Uh...how do you know my name?" Mercy replies, looking confused and a bit worried.

Mira chuckles. "She's been binge watching your family's show." Mira messes with her hair.

"Oh yeah! I forgot I gave you all of those on tape!" Mercy grins with his sharp teeth.

"So do you know Dex?!" Olive asks excitedly, not even realizing how dumb her question is...

"Uhm. Yeah? He's my brother? Why?" Mercy rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

The other boy steps forward, staring Olive in the eyes, both of their eyes dilate and Olive can't look away when she tries, also her head hurts...

The boy looks away, back to mercy. "She's got a crush on Dex." He grins slightly, amused.

Olive stumbles back, holding her head, she feels lightheaded...her nose starts bleeding.

Mira rushes over to olives side, dragging her over to the kitchen sink. "Justice you can't do that she's a-" Mira yells at 'justice', she looks and sounds upset.

"Human? Yeah I know that." Justice glares at Mira, mercy smacks him on the back of his head.

"Be nice. Or I'll tell them about-"

Justice jumps slightly, his face getting red as he glares at mercy, who's eyes dilate, and widen.

"Okay okay!- god! I wasn't actually gonna-" mercy rubs his head.

Mira raises an eyebrow as she helps Olive. "What we're you gonna s?-" but is immediately cut off by Justice.

"Don't." He glares at Mira, who raises her arms up in a mock-defensive position.

"Geez- I won't ask again..." Mira rolls her eyes as olive stands up, her nose now stuffed with tissues. "Go change. You got blood all over you." She states to Olive. Who just nods and heads to the basement, defeated.

As Olive heads downstairs, she can still hear the conversation from upstairs...it's almost like they think her ears are stuffed with tissues; or maybe they think humans hear from their noses? Either way, they're talking pretty loud.

"Justice, you have to be nice to Olive-" Olive hears Mira's voice...

"Why? Cause you've got a cr-" Olive hears a smack sound, from what she can assume, Mira just slapped Justice...for what reason? Olive isn't sure.

"What the- hey! That hurt!" Justice yells again. It's so loud that it hurts Olives ears...

And after that...Olives ears hurt too much, they were constantly ringing, so she just hopped in the shower, and got changed, then went to sleep...