Chapter 9: return home again!

Mira's eyes flutter open...guess she fell asleep. Gah...where is she? This isn't her bed...

She looks around, Only to realize she's laying on olive, who is dead asleep, she immediately pulls away, blushing slightly. Jeez. That was embarrassing...

Mira rubs her face, waking herself up, She taps on olives shoulder, trying to wake her up...but it's no use since Olive is a VERY heavy sleeper.

So Mira makes a mini lightning spell, something Shes been practicing lately, and after creating the static charge, she pokes olives shoulder, shocking her.

Olive jolts awake. "Ow!- What the-" Mira covers her mouth.

"We were being hunted? Now we have to go home so I can get an updated map..." Mira mutters as she stands up.

Olive thinks for a second, before a lightbulb in her brain goes off. "Ohhhh..." Olive nods. "We aren't being chased anymore right?" Olive questions, staring in Mira's eyes for a second before glancing down, then back up, locking eyes with her again.

Mira crosses her arms, raising an eyebrow as she glares at Olive. "How would I know?"

Olive looks confused, also a little embarrassed. "Can't you like...use your supernatural powers to find out?" Olive says slowly, her face flushed slightly from embarrassment.

Mira rubs the bridge of her nose, "no stupid...that's not how that works." Mira states, her insult having no bite behind it.

"Oh." Olive looks away, rubbing her neck awkwardly... "sorry." Olive Mutters.

Mira smiles. "You're all good" She holds her hand out. "Need help up?" Mira asks, grinning still.

Olive smiles slightly, and reaches up, interlocking the two of their hands as Mira helps her up.

"So where to?" Olive asks as she dusts the dirt off of her; she glances up at Mira, waiting for a response.

"I'm going into town, you're going home." Mira answers straightforwardly.

"Aw man..." Olive frowns. "But I Have a super cool supernatural disguise now!" Olive adds, she pouts. "Please?" Olive pleads, insistent on finally going to explore Iris.

"No." Mira states bluntly, leaving no room for argument.

"Okay..."