Chapter 12: breakfast

Mira barges in olives room, flicking the light off and pulling Olive out of bed.

Olive mumbles groggily, her words incoherent.

Mira raises an eyebrow. "What did you say?" Mira questions as Olive rubs her eyes.

"Nnn...what's up?..." Olive Mutters, her morning voice present.

Mira snickers, setting Olive back down. "You have to get ready, we have to go meet up with Justice and mercy..."

Olive groans, she just wanted to go back to sleep, but she gets up nonetheless; her bones popping as she stretches.

Mira smiles, before turning back to go upstairs; but before she does, she turns back to Olive. "I'll go make breakfast, you get ready, okay?"

Olive nods and walks over to her wardrobe, which gives Mira the go ahead to make her way back upstairs.

Olive grabs her clothes, which are mostly Mira's old clothes she had given to Olive, Olive grabs a black mini skirt, some patterned tights, and a white and blue striped long-sleeved shirt; she heads to the bathroom so she can get ready.

She turns the tap on, the cold water pouring out of the shower head, Olive steps in, the cold water finally waking her up.

She does her step by step routine, she isn't sure what Mira puts in this stuff, but her hair has never been stronger! And her skin has never felt better...

Olive steps out, gets dried, dressed, and does her usual morning routine.

She finishes up her makeup and heads upstairs, meeting Mira, who is currently making breakfast!

Olive walks in the kitchen, she starts making coffee, she didn't know they had coffee in Iris...but she isn't gonna pass up the opportunity to drink some.

Olive walks back over to Mira, she mumbles a "good morning" as she sits on the counter.

Mira smiles. "Good morning." She utters cheerfully as she continues making breakfast.

Olive states at the pan, looking confused as she analyzes it. "You have pancakes here?" Olive asks, murmuring her words.

Mira nods. "They're the perfect breakfast food." She replies, flipping the pancakes.

Olive hops off the counter, walking over to the coffee pot, she turns to Mira. "Want some?" She asks as she pours herself a cup.

Mira hums, thinking for a second. "Yes please, that'd be nice." Mira smiles slightly.

Olive pours Mira a mug, and placed it beside her on the counter.

Olive sips on her own coffee. "So..." Olive Mutters, making Mira perk up. "What are we Doing today anyways?" She adds, continuing to sip on the burning hot, pumpkin spice flavored coffee.

"We have to meet up with Justice and mercy, they think they can help you get home." Mira mutters, her voice quieting slightly.

Olive looks Away, sipping her coffee again. "Oh. That's nice..." she rubs the back of her neck awkwardly. "What if I don't want-" Olives words are cut off by Mira's.

"Breakfast is ready." Mira announces as she hands Olive a plate.