Epilogue(Season 1):Dear diary,no.1

12.01.2013

Dear diary,

From the first moment I met Marc, I felt very proud.He always meets me in the press conference and when I saw him,he went to his ex girlfriend to break up with her. Fortunately, I was with my sister, Katerina, someone left my letter and one of the engineers, Marc told me:

'' The letter sent by Marc. ''

And I said:

'' Okay. Thank you. ''

I just read the letter, I began to smile. Once turned on Paddock with my sister, we'd see MotoGP, amid the pit lane. 

None of the engineers did not get wind of all. When this bitch (Laia) came to Marc's pitlane,his father and we had gone to the podium to see him. 

Unfortunately,not defeated. Poor Marc. We heard voices and Marc was angry with her and left. The next day, I had come out of the press conference to make some selfie with him. In fact, I broke my ankle and I had fallen in front of him.

Fortunately, Marc saved me, as if we had met years old when I was baby and Marc was 5 years old.

After MotoGP:

After the Grand Prix, I first visited Spain. Apart from this, his parents like me. His mother is very nice with me. His father suggested me to eat crema catalana. Mmm. After meeting his parents, and met his brother, Alex, who is taller and younger son of the Marquez family. Marc has a height of 1.68,I 1.61 and Alex 1.80 . Also, Marc is five years older than me, and Alex two years older than me. The '' jealous '' Laia hates me because she thought I am his mistress. Do not go and see her because it's a harpy. After that, Marc gets to me and said:

'Angela, please, wait.' 'And I told him not to speak about this topic. After that, with Marc kissed me on the mouth.

The next day:

The next day,I came back to MotoGP and we continued talking with my sister. My sister told me that 'What did you do when you travelled in Spain last night?' And I told her that I met his family,whose parents and his brother(Àlex) are friendly with me,but Marc's ex girlfriend,Laia hated me. Luckily,my sister swore her. She became jealous because I have a boyfriend,Marc.  Marc told my sister that I spoke Spanish,but my dump-sister didn't believe it. Hahaha!  But Marc told me that he has to leave and returns to his own. His brother,Alex was sitting on a couch and watched TV while Marc was saying that their parents were still  at work.

At my house:

Alex told me that my new neighbor is coming. His name is Christopher(known as Francesc Colomer). Christopher is good and intelligent student,but Marc came and tied.  After that Christofer left, I kissed him, is it the bitch who wanted to steal his heart. At school I met new friends. For visiting Barcelona and then college. 

On Friday afternoon, we waited, just got bitch,Laia, the teachers do not allow her to participate in drama school due to her worst behavior towards me. Hahaha! Now it's my turn to make my dream come true, apart from this, the teachers were  chosen me and all the students delighted for me. Apart from Yanira, who wanted everything to not participate. But it is too late. I was saying to my friend, Mireia and  she did not believed. Also, I sent a message to (my boyfriend) Marc that  they took me and other students are happy with me. Not for this, but for Laia's jealousy.

Weekend day:

Today it's a good day. Christina has a birthday.Everybody wished her "Happy birthday". And she was happy because we went to her party for the first time. Sometimes she's good person. Before I go to Christina's party,In the morning,I was sending an e-mail and I met my pen-friend.Her name is Alba(Known as Marina Comas).She told me about my succeed at the Drama School,Christina's party,Marc's ex girlfriend,who wants to bitching me,etc.  Also,everybody hated her,but Yanira loved her.  Marc announced my name and Yanira yelled,but his mother was yelling at her.

Shame night,meeting and first kiss:

Marc and I left to Christina's party because Yanira wants to destroy Marc's perfect relationship with me. Luckily,Marc kissed my forehead. In Sunday morning,I left to my house to meet Marc's lawyer. The lawyer called Marc's name and Laia's name,but the lawyer confused and Marc told him that Laia wasn't coming. So the lawyer announced our name. The lawyer told Marc about his wedding,but unfortunatelly he won't marry Laia. He wants to marry me. Anyway,we went to my house alone because my mother and my sister went to the local shop,but they didn't know Spanish as well. Hahaha. My first kiss is when we were alone at my home. I was teeling Marc about the story I wrote and he told me that I should post it evrywhere.

The Rufea boys,Alex's new girlfriend's haters and Ariadna's new boyfriend:

I don't care about Marc's ex girlfriend,I care about the Rufea boys,especially my boyfriend,Marc. After he went to the dirt track,he trains extremely hard until the first MotoGP is coming. In April,I will travel Qatar and the  brand new circuit,which F1 drivers like Vettel,Webber,Alonso,etc. travelled last year in 2012,Austin. I hope Austin will suit Marc as always. 

Tito introduced Alba to meet the Marquez brothers,but Alba meets me at the school. Christopher  was talking to Isaac about something,but I saw them. Isaac told me about Marc and I told him that my boyfriend is okay and he's happy. 

 Marc texts a love message,Alex was eating lunch. He told Marc about his love text message,but Laia came towards him. He avoids her and Alex told her that she should leave his brother alone. 

Unfortunately,she didn't. Maybe she wants Marc to break up with me. No way! This bitch isn't in love with him. Tito and Alba came after her,but I came back to Marc. 

 We went to his fanclub to go sightseeing,but I met his uncle,Ramon. He has one daughter,Judith(Marc&Alex's cousin). He told me that his nephew(I mean Marc) is good for me. 😌

Now,Alex went to the cafeteria with some of his friends. He met Monica in the bar,but Lydia was talking to Ariadna about this. Ariadna got angry because Alex was with Monica and she hates her.  Now,Ariadna and her friends were at Laia's house,but her sister was in love with Guillermo and they went to the bar. What about Ariadna's new boyfriend? He's an asshole.☺ 

Worst day:

7 days passed,I was meeting my new classmate,his name was Aaròn. He has 1 sister named Isabella.Also he has got a girlfriend,whose name is Catalina.  He told me that I will come to his house,but there's something wrong. Hahaha! No way! 😃 

Next few days,Alex meets Alicia before the new season of MotoGP,but Marc invited her at his house too. Then,we went to his house to eat the dinner. Alex was calling Aaron,but he told him that Marc shouldn't marry with Laia because she's dusgusting. He wants Marc not to marry her.  

Her mother was  coming to her marriage and Marc hates her family. Laia wants to kiss him and wear his finger a ring,he should avoid her marriage to come back to me. It is too late.  Laia destroy my dream and my dream aren't coming true. It's a worst to have 2 beloved couple to break up due to his/her ex girlfriend/boyfriend for no reason. Marc went to Italy with her,but the 2 policemen caught her.  In the newspaper,Marc wasn't with Laia,but Yanira believes that Marc was with Laia. 

Chris called them 'bitch'as always. Marc hates her because she tries to make love with him,but he avoids her again,again and again. 

Back to school after the winter vacation:

Chris,Lluis and I won the maths contest,but Yanira got angry because she should be the official winner,my friend,Nuria was yelling at her and Mr. Alvarez  hates Yanira's behaviour. So,I decided to go to Italy because Marc wants me. I will stay at the hotel from Friday to Sunday because Monday I will travel to Madrid(Aaron's hometown)for acting career. When we kissed,Laia was jealous. She hates me again and Marc continued kissing me.

I hope I will have fun then,but I want Marc to break up with her because she's an MONSTER.

Love,

Angela.

Season 2 is coming up. Do you like my story?  If yes,I would write facts about me(Angela) and Marc before the second season of Angela:My dream came true. See you! 

🎉 Has terminado de leer Angela:My dream came true|Season 1&2|Marc Márquez&Alex Márquez|Just Write It 🎉