Chapter 1x02:Are you speaking Spanish?

Back to English!

I went to MotoGP and continued to talk to my sister about what happened last night.

"So,sis,what happen last night?''

''Um.. I met his family because they're very polite.''

''All?'

''Yeah,but his ex-girlfriend is rude because she hates me so much.''

Katerina's POV:

Laia(this b....) hates my sister so much after my sister was meeting his family. They're friendly,but my sister has got a boyfriend.

(The end of the POV)

~♥~

Spainish-English:

"Hola Angela!(Hi Angela!)''

''Hola Marc¿Que tal?(Hi Marc,how are you?)''

''Esta bien y tu?(I'm fine you?)''

''Sis,are you speaking spanish?'' She said,but he interrupted her.

''Yeah,your sister was taking a Spanish lesson lat Thursday.''

Marc's POV:

Last Thursday,I took her to the Spanish course and her accent is so great. Angela  is my my new girlfriend,but what if Laia said that Angela is the girl I love?

(The end of the POV)

Angela, me tengo que ir, hasta luego.(Angela,I have to go now,see you later)''

''Nos vemos mañana, Marc.(See you tomorrow,Marc.)''

~♥~

At Marc's home:

Marc came back to his house and he was talking to  Alex  about the movie,what time and what day. 

'' Alex, ¿dónde está nuestra madre?(Alex,where's our mom?)''

''Nuestra mamá iba a nuestra casa de los abuelos.(Our mum was going to our grandparents house.)''

'' Y papá?(And daddy?)

''Él iba a la casa de su amigo para el negocio.(He was going at his friend's house for the business.)''

Aja ok.(Aha ok.)''

''Así que, qué película te vimos?(So,which movie did we see?)''

''No tengo ni idea, pero voy a hablar con mi hermosa novia de la película, el día y la hora.(I have no idea,but I will talk to my beautiful sweetheart about the movie,the day and the time.)

''De acuerdo, Marc, tengo que decirte algo.(Okay,Marc,I have to tell you something.)

''¿Qué?(What?)''

''Le dije a mi novia que decidimos ir al parque de atracciones.(I told my girlfriend that we decide to go to the amusement park.)''

'' Oh ... Angela nunca me habla de él.(Oh...Angela never tells me about it.)''

''Sí, su amigo, Christopher me dijo que usted debe buscar en aquí en los ojos.(Yeah,her friend,Christopher told me that you should look at here in the eyes.)

''Ehh .. ¿Quién es Christopher?(Ehh.. Who's Christopher?)''

''Nuestro nuevo amigo, que nació en Barcelona y Angela nos dijo que son vecinos.(Our new friend,who was born in Barcelona and Angela told us that they're neighbours.)''

''Vale, vale. Bueno, ¿te acuerdas de que nos conocimos Angela?(Okay,okay. Well,did you remember that we met Angela?)

''Sí, en el verano.(Yeah,in the summer.)''

''Bueno.(Okay.)''

''Así que, ¿cuándo te vimos decidimos ver la película?(So,when did we decided to watch the movie?)''

''El martes.(On Tuesday..)''

''Bueno. Dile que, por favor, ¿ok?(Okay. Tell her,please,ok?)

''Bueno.(Okay.)''

'' ¿Tienes novia?(Have you got a girlfriend?)''

''¿Yo? Sí, tengo una nueva novia, que era dulce, encantadora, amable, etc.(Me? Yeah,I have got a new girlfriend,who was sweet,lovely,kind etc.)''

''Bueno. Adónde vas?(Okay,where are you going?)''

''Vuelvo enseguida.(I'll be back.)''

He smile at his brother and left.

The next chapter will be published at the next weekend. Please vote my story and thank you :D