Chapter1x01:Angela visits Spain

Katerina's POV:

I was surprised because my sister Angela was meeting Marc.Does he loves her?

(The end of the pov)

We are talking about something,but Marc was kissing his ex girlfriend and he doesn't like it because we have noticed.

"Is something wrong sis?"

"Yeah,Marc loves his ex girlfriend after is break up."

"Ok,I'll tell him".

Angela's POV:

I was shocked.Marc was kissing his ex girlfriend,but I think Marc breaks up with her because she doesn't know what to do.Did they break up.

(The end of the POV)

I sprained my ankle in front of him and his ex girlfriend,Laia said and laughed:

"Oh fluffy kitten,why did you tell him about the kiss?"

"Don't talk to Angela like that."

"Why?"Laia said

"Because her ankle might be worst,if I didn't catch her right?See you at my home".

"Well I have to go now."

"Ok Kate.Are you okay?"He said..

"Yeah why?"

"Because your ankle might be worst and I catch you.I really sorry but..."He interrupted.

"It's ok Marc."

"Ok.Let's meet!Marc".

"Angela."

"Nice name Angela."

"Thank you".

And Marc held my hand and I stand up.

"So,did you meet my mechanic and my team?"

"What the...?Ok let's go".

Now we are at his team.

"So,did you know about this girl?Her name is Angelina Zebi,but just called her Angela."

"Is she your new girlfriend?"Emilio asked him.

Marc's POV:

What the h...?Is she my new girlfriend?Emilio said that we are best friends,but I don't want to ruin our friendship.

(The end of the POV).

"I don't know".Marc said.

*At his home*

After the GP,Marc meets me at his home and I meet his family:Roser,Julia and Alex.

"So,welcome to Spain dear."His mom said.

"Gracias!(Thank you!)"She said with her amazing smile.

"Angela,here's the food dear".His father said.

"Mmm...Esta delicioso(Mmm...It's delicious)."

Alex was happy because I eat some Spanish food and I was surprised because I'm speaking Spanish.¡Hole! Viva Spain!

"Nice to see you. I'm Alex,Marc's brother."

"Nice to meet you Alex."

And now it's Laia's turn.

"So,Laia. This is Angelina Zebi,but just called her Angela.Laia,Angela.Angela,Laia".

She refused to handshake me.

"¿Angela,que pasa?(Angela,what happened?)"Marc said at Spanish.

"Laia soy enojada.(Laia is angry.)"

"¿Porque?(Why?)"

"Porque Laia no me dio la mano(Because Laia didn't give me a hand.)"

"Creo que mi ex novia es muy racista.(I think my ex girlfriend is very racist.)".

"¿Bueno Angela,quieres ver la parte de nuestra casa?(Well,Angela,do you want to see the part of our house?)"

"Ok vamos Alex.(Ok let's go Alex)".

Before we are going to their room,Marc got angry because Laia hates me so much.

Spanish and English version:

"Entonces¿Porque odiar demasiado Angela?(So,why do you hate Angela so much?)".

"No quiero camion de la basura por aqui,me refiero al basurero Angela.(Because I don't want rubbers here,I mean the rubber Angela)".

I left his house of running.Can Marc stopped me?

Spanish:

"Angela espera por favor!(Angela wait,please).''

''Yo no he diche por què la sua ex novia me lo dijo?Dime.(Didn't you tell me why your ex girlfriend told me like that?Tell me.)''

''Ven y da tu opinion, Tienden convirdio en celoso porque tu eres la chica de verdad que yo conocia.(Come and I tell you something. I think Laia was jealous because you're the real girl I know.)''

"Normalmente Laia tienen que irse porque no te me,Marc.(Laia should go away because I can't stand her,Marc.)''.

"¿Quien no me soporta?(Who can't stand me?)''

''Ángela porque le juro.(Ángela because you swear her.)''

''OK.Dejame en paz.(Ok.leave me alone)''

''Marc,mengo que ir ahora.(Marc,I have to go now.)''

''Ok.Hasta luego,mi pequeña.(Oka. See you later,my little one.)'' He kissed me for the first time on the lips.

I couldn't believe that Marc kissed me.He's awesome boy.

This is the first chapter of "Making my dream come true"So I hope you like it. :) Next chapter will published 2 weeks. :D