chapter 14

Killua stepped onto the platform and everyone turned their gaze onto killua. I stared with a slite smile. Leorio looked over. "This will be interesting will it~" "yeah~" gon answered. "What?! Aren't you worried?!" Leorio yelled. God he's loud. "I agree with Leorio." Kurapika added. "He can take him." I answered.

Killua face johness "so... How are we gonna settle this?" He asked. "I don't care about the exam kid...I just want to crush you in my hands~" "so whoever dies losses?" "I'm going to rip you piece by piece~ hear your agonizing cries for help~ and then ill- uh" then killua ripped out his heart in a blink of an eye.

I smiled a little. Johness turned around to face killua with full shock and slowly limping towards him, Pleading for his heart back. "N-No...Give that back...T-Thats mine...g-g-Give...it...baaaccck..." Johness fell with his arm out stretched and died, killua calmly put the bag with his heart in his hand. "Hey old man..you didn't have much to do in the first round, mind fighting me?" Killua asked. The man nervously responded" N-No thanks I'm good..." "Alright suit yourself ~ that means we win." "Oh yeah! Killuas an assassin ~" gon said. "Yeah and a good one from the looks of it." I calmly said. Everyone was shocked as killua makes his way back.

Kurapika was the first one to speak."killua... How did you do that?" "Huh? Oh that little trick? I just manipulated my hand a little." Then killua shows them how he manipulated his hand. "Woaah! So cool!!" "I know right!" I answered. "Yeah and a little freaky..." Leorio added. Then tonpa cutted in. "Uh...yeah.."

Everyone began to walk to the room when tonpa stopped and grinned, "well this is just great...we have an assassin and a mass murderer..." I stopped. And looked back at him. "Excuse me?" "Well your the one who killed over 200 people." I gave him a death stare. "...that was different... I killed them because they were criminals and for one personal reason. Don't you dare call me one of those disgusting pigs that kills for fun. Because I did not enjoy it." "Oh yeah really?" "Don't start anything with me...I mean it" I flashed him one of my crazy looks in my eyes. "y-your insane!" "And your sick and stupid." Turned around. And walked toward the room. "Rude!!" "My speciality!"

I took off my bag and sat down in the room hugging my knees and taking off my hood. I closed my eyes for a minute till I realized I heard something come at me. Then I grabbed it just in time. A pillow? I opened my eyes to see killua threw it at me. I smirked and threw it back harder. "Take that!"
"Be carful you three. (Y/N) might turn around and kill you~" tonpa said. I grabbed one of my darts out of my pocket and threw it at him. It pinned him to the wall behind him. "What was that?" "N-Nothing." "Good." "Hey! (Y/N) pay attention to us!" And killua threw another pillow at me. "Oh now its on!"

We played for a few hours until I got a little tired. I sat down on the couch and sighed. "I'm gonna take a break for a bit." "Awe ok" killua and gon said. "Hey (Y/N) I've been meaning to ask you something." Kurapika said "Ok what?" "Why did he call you 'Alkema'?" I looked over at him and stared at the ceiling. "It's my last name, I bet almost every Prisoner in this tower knows that name." "Woah really? You must be really famous!" "Well they don't want my autograph I know that." Gon looked confused. "What do you mean?"
"I mean they want me dead." Then my head started to hurt. "Uh that's enough." "Woah (Y/N) are you ok?" Gon asked. "Huh? Yeah I just need to relax." "No I think you need to rest (Y/N). How long have you gone without sleep?" Killua said. "Yeah!" Gon added.
"Guys I'm fine I just need to take a mental break that's all." "Okay..." Killua said. I sat down against the wall and hugged my knees against my chest. And watched everyone for a while.

Heh heh heh I'm surprised their not ignoring you, they must be crazy kids keeping a maniac like you around hehehehe
Shut up. I don't know why they still want me around... Maybe they just need me for protection. Hehehe yeah and once this thing is done they'll kick you to the curb! Then you'll be all alone again.
...yeah...alone... With you in my head...