Erik- Guidlines

You were in the park, sitting under a tree reading your favourite book.
It was a warm day and lots of people including you had decided to spend it at the local park.

You watched the children running around happily and you smiled.
The tree you sat under was on the edge of a large open grassy space where a group of children were playing football.

Becoming engrossed in your book, you barely noticed the man until he stood directly above you.

You looked up, meeting his eyes. They were as blue as the most beautiful pool and you found yourself a little stunned.

"Hello!" He said cheerfully, "Charles Xavier!" He offered you a hand.

You took it slightly warily, offering him a greeting and your name.

"Pleasure to meet you." He said, his accent clearly originating from the UK.

"And you." You said, wondering why he was here.
You studied him as he stood, brown wavy hair and pink lips, slightly pursed.

"Mind if I sit?"

You nodded, and he sat cross legged in front of you, smiling pleasantly.

His eyes glanced at your book and  seemed to twinkle.

"That's a good book." He said and you raised an eyebrow, suddenly realising why he was here.

He wanted to ask you something, something quite unusual to be asked, you just couldn't figure out what yet.

"I've read it a lot. I love it." You smiled at him.

"I know." He said, and you wondered if he could tell by the slight batter to the book. That didn't seem right though, because it could have been second hand or-

"(Y/n), is it alright if I ask you something?"

You just did. You thought, but instead you nodded.

He shifted his position slightly, to rest a finger on his temple.

Do you have a special ability of some kind?

You felt his voice in your head and you stared at him in shock.

It's alright. I'm a telepath. It's just my mutation, (y/n). You heard him chuckle slightly.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." You said. It wasn't a complete lie. You knew you could read people's intentions, but you just thought it was something you'd picked up.

"(Y/n), please. I'm sorry if I startled you but you have an ability and I can help." Charles spoke smoothly and calmly, even as you stood up to leave.

"It was nice to meet you but I must be going. Goodbye, Charles." You said, walking away across the field.

You looked back to see Charles leaning against the tree, fingers pressed to one of his temples.

As you were about to turn back, you crashed into someone and you stumbled but he caught you, an arm wrapped tightly around your waist as he pulled you to your feet.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." You said, looking up to see a man with sharper features compared to Charles.

"Well, that's a shame." He said, his smile seeming to tell you differently.

"(Y/n) (y/l/n)." You said, holding out your hand.

"I'm Erik Lehnsherr." He replied, taking your hand. To your surprise, he brought your hand to his lips, kissing your knuckles. You felt your hand grow warm.
You blushed and he suddenly dropped your hand, staring at you in shock.
"What?" You asked, afraid your hand tasted weird or something.