Preference - Nicknames

Charles
Charles calls you "sweetheart". Although you might not think so, he thinks you're adorable and can be very sweet. The name seems quite fitting. You call him "love". You love him very much and it was a way for you to express this. Sometimes Charles also calls you "love" or "beautiful" though.

Erik
He calls you darling or "liebling" which is pretty much darling in German. He always tells you that "You're beautiful, my darling." Gently kisding you on the nose. You think it's cute he calls you "my darling" because it's his way of showing that you're his and he loves you. You call him "My Erik" or "my shark". He thinks it's very cute, even if you are teasing him a little.

Alex
Alex calls you "Baby" or "Babe" because he thinks of you as someone he looks after. He likes to do your hair and he's constantly worrying he's going to hurt you somehow with his powers.
You call Alex "Star" because you think that he looks like a cool star when he uses his powers.

Sean
Sean calls you "Sugar" which he says is because he likes the taste of you when you kiss him. Whatever the reason, it's cute. You call him "Puppy" because you can never resist his eyes and he's just the cutest thing.

Hank
Hank calls you "Beautiful" because you are. You always blush and then of course Hank blushes and you kiss him. You call him "Prince" and joke about how you could never be good enough to marry him.