First 'I love you'

Charles
You and Charles were sitting in his study, each with a book in your hands. Charles sat on the sofa and you lay across his lap, one of his hands absently twirling your hair around his fingers.
"Listen to this." Charles said, all of a sudden, and proceeded to read you a line of the book he was reading. The book was about genetic mutation (like the books he read often were) and this particular fact he was reading out didn't make much sense to you. Charles hadn't expected it to, however.
"Which means that we both originate from a single individual. Isn't that incredible?" Charles said, grinning at you. You nodded.
"As long as if we had a child it wouldn't be considered incest. Then yes, that's incredible." You mumbled, still reading your book.

Charles smiled, and gently pushed the book away from your face to kiss you. His lips were soft against yours and his hand was warm against your cheek. Everytime he kissed you it felt like the first time. You got the same butterflies and your pulse always elevated. When Charles pulled away, you saw his lips were played into a slight smirk.

"What have I said about reading my thoughts, Mr Xavier?" You teased.
Charles smiled.
"I'm sorry it's just harder to focus on not reading your thoughts when all my thoughts are of you."

You smiled and moved your book up to continue reading.
"(Y/n)." Charles said.
"Charles."
"I feel the same way. Everytime we kiss I feel under a spell. I love you, (y/n)." Charles said, biting his lip once he'd finished speaking, waiting for your reply.

"And I love you, Charles." You sat up and he pulled you into a kiss with him.

Erik
You were taking a walk, just you and Erik across the fields. His arm was wrapped around your waist and his fingers interlocking with yours. You didn't talk too much, just happy to be in each other's company. But then you said something, some little sarvadtic remark and Erik laughed. He laughed his proper laugh, a laugh that left him grinning that amazing grin.
And he shook his head at the ground and looked back up at you the grin still plastered on his face, "Oh how I love you, (y/n)."

You stared at him for a few seconds, wanting to be completely sure he wasn't joking or being sarvastic.
"I love you, my darling. I really do."

Your lips were on his in an instant. You could feel his grin and the callouses on his fingers as he gently stroked your cheek.
Erik held you close to his body, suddenly lifting your feet off the grass and twirling you around. Your laugh making him incredibly happy.
"I love you, Erik." You whispered.

"I'm very glad to hear it." He said, hugging you tightly. You were his and he was yours and you loved each other.

Alex
You were sitting on a bench in the school grounds, the moonlight making everything look like a black and white photograph. You rested your head on Alex's shoulder, his fingers tracing circles on your stomach. He was deep in thought, you could tell.
"What are you thinking about?" You asked.
Alex smiled.
"Just how glad I am to have you."

You blinked slowly turning your head to look up at him. "That's funny, because I tend to think of myself as the lucky one."

He gently kisses your forehead, "Oh no, you see I'm the lucky one."
A giggle escaped your lips.

"Or maybe we're both unlucky we didn't find each other sooner." He murmurs thoughtfully.

"Always the optimist, Alex."

He laughed, "And that is one of the many reasons I love you."
He suddenly stood up, "Come on, we better head back." You took his offered hand.

"I love you too." You said as you walked back side by side.

"I love you more."

Sean
You were watching tv, nothing special, just some random movie. Sean made a Sean-like comment about one of the characters. You laughed, "You're such a dork." You teased, tucking your legs onto the couch.
"And that's why you love me?" He asked, innocently enough.
"No."
Sean tilted his head.

"It's one of the reasons I love you." You tapped his nose with your index finger.

He wrinkled his nose, which you found incredibly adorable.
Sean leaned over to kiss you cheekily on the lips.
"Love you, (y/n)." He said grinning, tapping you gently on the nose.

Hank
You were in the lab, sitting on one of the empty benches while Hank worked. You loved to watch him work and he loved to listen to you talk so it worked well.

"Was that really a good idea?" Hank asked after you finished one of your stories.

You shrugged, "No. But I did it and I proved him wrong so it was worth it. The bruise is gone now, see?"
You pulled up your shirt to show him your unbruised hip.

Hank looked up at you, nodding and smiling. "I saw um... last night."

You grinned, "I know. I just wanted to see how easy it would be to distract you."

"You're too mischeivous for your own good, (y/n)." Hank muttered, holding out an arm as you went to his side. His arm wrapped around your waist, your hand tangling in his hair.

"It could be worse."

"Oh it definately could. I love you as you are." Hank smiled, his cheeks flushing a bright red.

"Well I love you too. You're incredibly cute when you blush."

Hank pointed at your own reddened cheeks, "As are you, sweetheart."

You flushed darker, "Oh shut up."

"Sorry." Hank mumbled as your lips pressed together in a sweet kiss.